Was walking to the office the other and saw a Tesla. Well it was in Tartu, in Estonia!
    Well i even saw an ostrich on the same path...
    07-10-14 07:05 PM
    As it stands, the Z3 has become a success.

Typed on my Q5
    09-04-14 08:48 AM
    I'm from Malaysia. Well, I have been using BlackBerry for almost 4 years now and z10 is the 4th BlackBerry phone I own. And I'll always be with it. I can say that those that stick with BlackBerry are professional people. Those who love Android are people that always look for social stuff, fb, instagram ( just to name few) which most of the apps are not available in BlackBerry world, even though you can still port the one from Android. It is quite hard for me to convince family members, office mate, friends to use BlackBerry phone. It is just because they have used to it (since Android came to market). They want everything that easy to install without any hassle. They love taking picture and most of them use Camera360 ( nice result) which does not work on BB10 ( I've tried that). The conclusion, Android comes with everything that everyone wants. They don't care about security. They need what they want, and it is always available. End of story.

Oh, by the way, people that use iPhone are always want to 'show-off ', IMO.

Sorry for my bad English.

Posted via CB10
    syah iejam likes this.
    09-04-14 09:36 AM
    Z3 has done reasonably well in Indonesia. According to Financial Media, z3 helped push up device sales in the last quarter for Blackberry.

Abstract from: Blackberry's 'Total Recall' - BlackBerry Ltd. (NASDAQ:BBRY) | Seeking Alpha

First of all, BlackBerry's (NASDAQ:BBRY) hardware business probably bottomed out last quarter. Now this is a very important milestone, because one the reasons the stock has been hammered for such a long time is because the market had been discounting that BlackBerry devices would become an extinct species.

Hardware sales grew by 4.95% quarter over quarter, which was mainly driven by the success of the Z3. However the Z3 was only available in Indonesia at the time. Since then, the Z3 has been introduced to several additional key BlackBerry markets. So if hardware sales grew by 5% with the introduction of the Z3 in Indonesia alone, it might mean that hardware sales will start to pick up with the introduction of the Z3 in other markets.
    09-04-14 07:12 PM
    Cute cat UKAsH!
    09-04-14 07:16 PM
    And now the hypes owned by XIAOMI..

China�s Redmi Gone in 7 Minutes in Indonesia
    China?s Redmi Gone in 7 Minutes in Indonesia - China Real Time Report - WSJ

Xiaomi Overtakes Samsung in China Smartphone Market
    Xiaomi Overtakes Samsung in China Smartphone Market - Digits - WSJ
    09-05-14 12:06 AM
    41/m/ a shoes trader from China. pin: 2B4A4DC0

Posted via CB10
    10-29-14 03:10 AM
    I'm from Malaysia. Well, I have been using BlackBerry for almost 4 years now and z10 is the 4th BlackBerry phone I own. And I'll always be with it. I can say that those that stick with BlackBerry are professional people. Those who love Android are people that always look for social stuff, fb, instagram ( just to name few) which most of the apps are not available in BlackBerry world, even though you can still port the one from Android. It is quite hard for me to convince family members, office mate, friends to use BlackBerry phone. It is just because they have used to it (since Android came to market). They want everything that easy to install without any hassle. They love taking picture and most of them use Camera360 ( nice result) which does not work on BB10 ( I've tried that). The conclusion, Android comes with everything that everyone wants. They don't care about security. They need what they want, and it is always available. End of story.

Oh, by the way, people that use iPhone are always want to 'show-off ', IMO.

Sorry for my bad English.

Posted via CB10
    agree with you, malaysian too but not all iPhone users like to show off though. I am using a z10 and iPhone6 just for collection because I have an Imac

BlackBerry FTW
    11-10-14 03:07 AM
    I'm also an indonesian, living in Jakarta and I will give a respond to that article.

The basic of Z3 concept is quite good, ? ?BlackBerry made it in Foxconn China where the cost could be low. The OS and the specification are also good, but yeah, ? ?BlackBerry 10 still lacking Instagram and Path as emerging social media in Asia, especially Indonesia. Another factor that is not helping ? ?BlackBerry is that ? ?BlackBerry device are fragile, problematic, poor performance. The first 2 problems I don't think was true. ? ?BlackBerry devices are too much coming from unofficial distributors in Indonesia, most of them are refurbished device from another country and the condition is not as good as the one from the official distributors. The aftersales from the unofficial distributors are also not good.
    That makes people in Indonesia a bit traumatic using ? ?BlackBerry.

The way to get the Android apps apk with ? ?BlackBerry 10 is also not too easy, you need to at least installing third party appstore which is not common for many dumb people. The amazon appstore is also not complete enough to fulfilled Indonesian's app demand.

But one thing I know right now is that many of the middle to high class users are having 2 or more devices, and one of them is ? ?BlackBerry, mostly os 7 downwards. Many low end users are also still using ? ?BlackBerry, againly os 7 downwards.

I think this could be the sign that after all, ? ?BlackBerry still have many demands in Indonesia and if ? ?BlackBerry could make devices with not too expensive, an easy way to access all android apps, and more marketing strategy I believe ? ?BlackBerry 10 could take more place in Indonesia and beating Windows Phone as the third platform. We also missed ? ?BlackBerry 10 cdma.

Sorry if my english are bad.

Posted via CB10
    11-25-14 01:57 AM
134 ... 456