The status of usage certification for the "Jakarta / Z3 / STJ100-1" device has moved to "Certificate Publishing" with the Indonesian telecom authority:

e-POSTEL | Sertifikat Berlaku

Here is a description of the certification process:

Prosedur - Direktorat Jenderal Sumber Daya dan Perangkat Pos dan Informatika Republik Indonesia - Kementerian Komunikasi dan Informatika Republik Indonesia

I have been following this for a few weeks now and it seems that we are on the home stretch here, the area in the diagram is all the way at the bottom where it describes "SP2 certificate publishing".

I would guess that this device could potentially arrive in stores within 2-3 weeks.

It will probably be initially manufactured in Foxconn facilities either in China or Mexico, though Foxconn has recently signed a letter-of-intent to build a factory in Indonesia.

Foxconn signs letter of intent to build factory in Indonesia
    eldricho and chrizrun30 like this.
    02-24-14 04:39 AM
    If it's gonna be in stores in 2 weeks I would believe that it has already entered and maybe finished mass production and it's sitting in the boxes..

Posted via CB10 on my Z10STL100-10.2.1.2102
    02-24-14 04:59 AM
    If it's gonna be in stores in 2 weeks I would believe that it has already entered and maybe finished mass production and it's sitting in the boxes..

I have observed similiar time differentials between final certification and retails of Blackberry devices in the past.

Let's see what BlackBerry says at MWC this week.
    02-24-14 05:08 AM
    im from indonesia, let me translate it

the certification still not finished, "Proses Sertifikat SP2" it means the certificate is still on process, but it is closer to finished because jakarta phone already passed the testing phase....it takes 55-60 days from start to finish, It start on 10 january 2014 so the certification will be completed around 10 march 2014

i still think Jakarta will come in april / may, it takes time to deliver BB phone from china to indonesia...and when it is arrived there will be a custom check first
    02-24-14 06:03 AM
    im from indonesia, let me translate it

the certification still not finished, "Proses Sertifikat SP2" it means the certificate is still on process, but it is closer to finished because jakarta phone already passed the testing phase....it takes 55-60 days from start to finish, It start on 10 january 2014 so the certification will be completed around 10 march 2014

i still think Jakarta will come in april / may, it takes time to deliver BB phone from china to indonesia...and when it is arrived there will be a custom check first
    Realistically it should be available in every Indonesian retailers on early April or the end of March. But, still have to hear from BlackBerry for the exact release date.
    02-24-14 08:00 AM
    From Crackberry live blog:

Chen says it will be delivered in April.

And sold outside of Indonesia as well.
    02-25-14 01:32 AM
    02-26-14 12:23 PM