My swipe down gesture is not working.Suddenly it gets to work for couple of minutes then again same as before and it does up & down by itself. I can not use the shortcut anymore. I have been facing this for last 4/5 months. Phone screen is completely fine with no damage. what should I do?I don't have any warranty by the way.
    12-15-15 11:45 AM
    Had the same problem. Easy fix: download the latest os build and the problem will be gone.

I think they fixed this problem in one of the previous builds.

Cheers

Posted via CB10
    My swipe down gesture is not working.Suddenly it gets to work for couple of minutes then again same as before and it does up & down by itself. I can not use the shortcut anymore. I have been facing this for last 4/5 months. Phone screen is completely fine with no damage. what should I do?I don't have any warranty by the way.
    What swipe down gesture are you referring to? To pull the menu down from the top bezel?
    12-15-15 01:21 PM
    Yes. pull down menu of shortcut.
    12-16-15 04:15 AM
    Had the same problem. Easy fix: download the latest os build and the problem will be gone.

I think they fixed this problem in one of the previous builds.

Cheers

Posted via CB10
    12-16-15 09:03 AM
    I haven't got your solution. Would you like to add some details?How can I download the latest OS build and install that? Any links might be much helpful. I need the solution badly. I have already installed latest OS 10.3.2
    12-16-15 11:38 AM
    Try to download latest autoloader for your device and perform clean installation.
    12-18-15 09:25 AM
    Before installing 10.3.2 there was the problem and after that problem remains the same.. I thought upgrading from 10.2 to 10.3 might help to solve it. But its still the same. So autoloader will be efficient to solve it?
    12-19-15 09:30 AM