I was useing my bb z3 and then its start heating (normal issue), as per my regular practice i switch off it. After sometime when i try to switch on, then i feel it's could not switch on. Although its bettry was 85% charge when i switch off it.
    A shocking thing is when i charge my bb z3 then display showing bettry charging logo and notification light also start blinking, so its display is alright. And its power on button is also working because when i hold it for 5 second then display stopped showing bettry charging logo and its notification light also stop blinking.
    And as soon as i loose power on button above process again start but could not switch on.
    What should i do guys. I am very said from a week. And service center is also far away from my town in india.
    What is that problem, why i am faceing it.?
    If you can mail me then also welcome.
    because my mobile is not working so i can't access crackberry everytime in my nokia java hendset.
    I will wait pls help me.
    Must reply, on crackberry or mail id.
    08-26-15 11:11 PM
    Stop posting your email address. I have removed it from your post. And stop double posting. You asked this already in a different thread. As for your issue, try reinstalling your OS. If for whatever reason it won't stay turned on long enough to do that (usually an OS update overrides the powering off), then you're going to have to consider taking it to a service center.
    08-27-15 10:57 PM
    I'm sensing a case of faulty handset... either get it to a nearest service centre, or you can get it formatted at home, by using data cable and connecting your device.. root it once, and I think it should work.. let me know.

Also mention what OS Are you running... upgrade to latest OS.. or if possible have 10.3.2 installed... that should solve all issue... I have also noticed, after upgrading OS, things tend to be a lot smoother... 10.3.1.1779 is an fantastic piece of OS... try it once, should be sufficient to solve and get rich of any abnormalities..

Posted via CB10
    08-30-15 01:27 PM
    I'm sensing a case of faulty handset... either get it to a nearest service centre, or you can get it formatted at home, by using data cable and connecting your device.. root it once, and I think it should work.. let me know.

Also mention what OS Are you running... upgrade to latest OS.. or if possible have 10.3.2 installed... that should solve all issue... I have also noticed, after upgrading OS, things tend to be a lot smoother... 10.3.1.1779 is an fantastic piece of OS... try it once, should be sufficient to solve and get rich of any abnormalities..

Posted via CB10
    I was on os 10.3.1.1779...
    I try to reload the os through bb link but I cannot connect my device with blackberry link. Because my device display is blank so ho I connect it to blackberry... And trick... Pls help me

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    08-30-15 03:19 PM
    Same problem with me also. Someone please help
    09-12-15 01:32 PM