Hi all, recently bought BlackBerry Z3. How can I put Emojis in the applications like Fb,twitter??

Posted via BlackBerry Z3
    07-05-14 07:27 AM
    You can't officially send emojis in any application unless it's built on the application itself. Facebook, WhatsApp, WeChat, and Snap2Chat all offer emojis in the application.

But if you want to do it everywhere, there's a long process to be able to send emojis.
    It's a way I discovered months ago.

Here's a step-by-step process.
    1. Copy whatever emoji you want. Find it or have someone send an emoji to you, then copy it.
    2. Settings --> Language and Input --> Prediction and Correction --> Word Substitution
    3. Hit the plus button to create a new shortcut. For example, you've copied a smiling emoji. On the upper field, say you put "" or anything easy to remember, and on the bottom one, paste the emoji.
    4. Now on any place you can type, you can just type in "" and then the emoji should replace the text when you press the space bar.

It's long and complicated at first, but once you get used to it, you'll be able to have all the emojis you want.

BlackBerry Z10 | 10.3.0.296
    AbhishekSingh and yourschinnu like this.
    07-05-14 07:41 AM
    I Discovered It First BTW. :P
    07-05-14 07:45 AM
    You can't officially send emojis in any application unless it's built on the application itself. Facebook, WhatsApp, WeChat, and Snap2Chat all offer emojis in the application.

But if you want to do it everywhere, there's a long process to be able to send emojis.
    It's a way I discovered months ago.

Here's a step-by-step process.
    1. Copy whatever emoji you want. Find it or have someone send an emoji to you, then copy it.
    2. Settings --> Language and Input --> Prediction and Correction --> Word Substitution
    3. Hit the plus button to create a new shortcut. For example, you've copied a smiling emoji. On the upper field, say you put "" or anything easy to remember, and on the bottom one, paste the emoji.
    4. Now on any place you can type, you can just type in "" and then the emoji should replace the text when you press the space bar.

It's long and complicated at first, but once you get used to it, you'll be able to have all the emojis you want.

BlackBerry Z10 | 10.3.0.296
    Hey tanq...little bit complicated but wil definitely try...

Posted via BlackBerry Z3
    Last edited by yourschinnu; 07-05-14 at 03:20 PM.
    07-05-14 03:09 PM
    If ur device support apk apps. Then download nova launcher. Then download any emoji keyboard from anywhere. U will only able to use that keyboard in apk apps. Not native BlackBerry aaps

Posted via CB10
    yourschinnu likes this.
    07-08-14 03:39 PM