Hi,
    I am looking to purchase a Blackberry Z3 for my dad. He has been using curve since long .... First il mention the needs...a good decent performance phone with app basic support (whatsapp,bookmyshow,skype,imo gmaps etc) and mail that performs well(no gaming)

my question is

1) Does the blackberry z3 perform well..im not asking blazing speed or anything...but it is at par. ex Does the app take too long to open, is there stuttering during menu transition?

2) Does upgrading the z3 to 10.3 will downgrade its performance? Does the phone becomes system resource heavy itself that basic apps like whatsapp or google maps etc performance fall down compared to on 10.2?

3) Do i require a BIS plan or does a normal gprs/3g works for
    a) Emails(Gmail,outlook.com)
    b)Google maps
    c) BBM ?

4)Does the blackberry logo or the keys fall off after a year like the previous models?

5)Can anyone tell me the memory/performance of z3 on 10.2 vs 10.3?(numbers would be of gr8 help!)

6)Does 10.3 restrict installing android app installation?
    ...and lastly

7) Is z10 a safer bet(performance-wise)?

8) Is it worth or rather wise to wait and spend an extra 4-5K for blackberry pearl? (Assuming the z3 slows down further)

phew.. i know thats a hell lotta question but it will be of great help if you could me with these. My first phone was a blackberry so im too a bb boy and android really doesnt get my attention also a avid apple fan and user.

thnx a ton!
    05-07-15 08:14 AM
    I have lost my blackberry z3 in a traveller bus kankar roadways from raipur to sagar . The theif switched off my phone so what can i do to find my phone.IT lost on 08.05.2015 at 12:30am.
    05-07-15 05:49 PM
    Forgot it, u will never find it. Just file a FIR and never hope that you will find it. Even iphones which are locked remotely after loosing are broken and used...so your blackberry is nothing.
    Had the same experience with my Sony android walkman
    05-08-15 11:04 AM
    I have lost my blackberry z3 in a traveller bus kankar roadways from raipur to sagar . The theif switched off my phone so what can i do to find my phone.IT lost on 08.05.2015 at 12:30am.

Hello Sanjay,

If you have logged in to blackberry protect, you can view real time location of your device my logging in to http:// protect. Blackberry.com. It provides the exact location on GPS, and also even if the third person has removed and inserted another Sim card, still you can track it... try it and do let us know.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-15 12:01 PM
    Hello Sanjay,

If you have logged in to blackberry protect, you can view real time location of your device my logging in to http:// protect. Blackberry.com. It provides the exact location on GPS, and also even if the third person has removed and inserted another Sim card, still you can track it... try it and do let us know.

Posted via CB10
    Only problem is if you the clever thief turn off GPS.
    05-11-15 10:12 AM
    Police can find any lost phone using the IMEI number...but I don't know why police men are unable to do this..
    When some accident will happen using that phone then they will try hard to find that phone...

Posted via CB10
    05-12-15 08:33 AM