actually I am in trouble now. last night I check for update and after long time I see the update on 10.3.2 but before download it I decide to do clean installation of new OS so I do security wipe. everything done good but for initial setup I skip mobile data and wifi connection so I can't login with my blackberry ID and after that I see initial tutorials, first tutorial I get complete which was sliding finger up from the bottom of the glass for leave any open app... when I go to secound I should to swipe down from top for accessing any app setting. but I can't complete it because my top bazel touch is not working so I can't complete this gesture but how can escape it. I can't use my mobile. when I switch off it and swith on back then its display from here only. no previous steps I can access. I did not login my bb ID so can't use BB link and sachesi too. so only one cheapest way I find its using USB mouse. can I use it. usb mouse in my blackberry z3 or if you can suggest any other way then also welcome. pls I need help.

answer 1- I neighter close it and nor skip it. but when I swipe up with two finger I see blackberry keyboard on display so can I use it for close this tutorial or for open new app. and what is the use of this keyboard.
    Last edited by Hrishi Namdhar; 09-09-15 at 01:52 AM.
    09-09-15 12:52 AM
    Swipe up to skip the tutorial

Posted via CB10
    Hrishi Namdhar likes this.
    09-09-15 12:57 AM
    Swipe up to skip the tutorial

Posted via CB10
    I neighter close it and nor skip it. but when I swipe up with two finger I see blackberry keyboard on display so can I use it for close this tutorial or for open new app. and what is the use of this keyboard.
    09-09-15 01:53 AM
    pls guys help me. how do I connect my USB mouse with blackberry z3 by using USB OTG cable or extenal adaptor.... I can't access blueooth.
    09-09-15 03:37 AM
    pls guys help me. how do I connect my USB mouse with blackberry z3 by using USB OTG cable or extenal adaptor.... I can't access blueooth.
    You don't. USB OTG is not supported by your phone, sorry.

Via Pasta CB10
    09-09-15 03:55 AM
    The only way is to use a Bluetooth mouse.

My Canada My BlackBerry My Z30
    09-09-15 05:29 AM
    The only way is to use a Bluetooth mouse.

My Canada My BlackBerry My Z30
    I don't know how but I just skiped it... now I use my blackberry z3. thanks 2 all
    09-09-15 07:47 AM