I purchased an Invisashield a while back. All they had was a high def version of the screen protector? Does anyone know if this is legit? I don't understand what would make a screen protector high def and honestly it doesn't seem any better. Did I get scammed?

Posted via CB10
    08-27-13 06:34 PM
    Why not try Clearplex? That one seems to be pretty hardcore and bullet proof

Posted via CB10
    08-27-13 06:46 PM
    I think that the hd shield has a glossy finish, as opposed to the matte finish of the regular shields. The hd shield is legit

Posted via CB10
    08-27-13 06:55 PM
    I think that the hd shield has a glossy finish, as opposed to the matte finish of the regular shields. The hd shield is legit

Posted via CB10
    adding on to what you said, matte shields leave like a rainbowy dotted look on the screen gloss doesn't.
    08-27-13 06:58 PM
    Ok, thanks guys! I feel better about the purchase now, although I still don't really notice much of a difference. At least I have a better explanation than the fellow at Futureshop could give me.

Posted via CB10
    08-27-13 08:07 PM
    I've had regular and my sis got HD the other day. The regular isn't matte. It's thicker so it provides a little more protection but is not as crystal clear as the HD which is thinner.

Posted via CB10
    08-27-13 08:08 PM
    I recommend zagg, I ordered months ago the invisible shied original which has a lot of orange peel but know I've received the invisible shied hd which is awesome !
    Zagg Invisashield HD?-img_00001400.jpg

Posted via CB10
    09-05-13 03:13 PM
    I had the HD version on my Z10 ... it was crystal clear... but, it scratched VERY easily! (it did protect the prescious screen of my Z10 perfectly, but the screen protector looked terrible with the scratched. I got a free replacement and same thing happened.

I'm now using the Ghost Armor screen protector and I love it. Not a scratch on it at all... and crystal clear as well.
    09-05-13 03:31 PM
    I had the HD version on my Z10 ... it was crystal clear... but, it scratched VERY easily! (it did protect the prescious screen of my Z10 perfectly, but the screen protector looked terrible with the scratched. I got a free replacement and same thing happened.

I'm now using the Ghost Armor screen protector and I love it. Not a scratch on it at all... and crystal clear as well.
    How long have you had the Ghost Armor? I'm just looking for some more of your ideas about it...

I am very unhappy with my zagg, and it is the only one I have used on my phones for years. It's just not the same on the Z10 for some reason.

Posted via CB10
    09-05-13 03:57 PM
    I've had the Ghost Armor screen protector for three months perhaps. I got it installed at kiosk at the mall.

It comes with a lifetime warranty. If ever it scratches or discolors they will replace it for $10. Was $5 when I got mine. When my girlfriend got hers about a month ago they told her the replacement went up to $10.

Posted via CB10
    CMcRob likes this.
    09-05-13 04:03 PM