You can select multiple messages to delete at once, but still no option (or I have not found one) to select all must tap every one to select. It is an improvement but not a total fix in my opinion.
    Tap the date in the message list for delete prior etc

Z10STL100-2/10.2.0.1791
    BFHSoCal likes this.
    10-26-13 04:56 AM
    Auto lock highest setting is 5 min.

AT&T Z10
    This is the only thing that doesn't work as you (topic creator) wish. Can you live with that?

Everything else goes so quickly and smooth by swiping, no other OS can multitask so well, not having the future above is really a deal breaker?
    Davidro1 and Blacklatino like this.
    10-26-13 05:22 AM
    after update to 10.1.0.4181 my z10 drains even tha battery status is 70% and if I charged the battery its only about 80% but the battery indicate that the battery is full. pls help me.

iLoveMybbQ5
    10-26-13 06:28 AM
    Lol. And maybe it HAS changed since first release. Always had to swipe once to wake, swipe again to unlock, swipe again to go to hub etc.
    I have had the zed since is was released Feb 5 in canada...only ever needed one swipe to unlock/wake. Getting to the hub would require another...

Posted via CB10
    10-26-13 07:05 AM
    Had my z10 for a couple months now and not had this trouble. If I have a password in, when using Dev Mode to add apps, it's 1 swipe to lock and then enter pass and back to Home. If no pass is set it's 1 swipe and on a screen.

Deleting multiple isn't as easy as just going to Hub and choosing Text and deleting them all which would be a nice feature to have but still you can do the same by hitting the 3 dots lower right and Select More and just tap the ones you want gone. While I would also like a full clean function this works very well and is actually fairly quick to do.

Bluetooth is something I don't use so can't say.

Haven't had any problems with Random Reboots or such. So far everything seems to work as should except when I tried leaks I lost use of some apps so I am still on 10.1 AT&T. My apps don't shut down or anything. If you are wanting this device I encourage you to go ahead and repurchase it. I had a bit of a earning curve with it being my first BlackBerry but compared to the Androids and iPhone I have used I will say this phone doesn't have any more or different problems than you'll get with either of those. After searching forum after forum the worst is apps and I call that a win for BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    BFHSoCal likes this.
    10-26-13 08:18 AM
    Had my z10 for a couple months now and not had this trouble. If I have a password in, when using Dev Mode to add apps, it's 1 swipe to lock and then enter pass and back to Home. If no pass is set it's 1 swipe and on a screen.

Deleting multiple isn't as easy as just going to Hub and choosing Text and deleting them all which would be a nice feature to have but still you can do the same by hitting the 3 dots lower right and Select More and just tap the ones you want gone. While I would also like a full clean function this works very well and is actually fairly quick to do.

Bluetooth is something I don't use so can't say.

Haven't had any problems with Random Reboots or such. So far everything seems to work as should except when I tried leaks I lost use of some apps so I am still on 10.1 AT&T. My apps don't shut down or anything. If you are wanting this device I encourage you to go ahead and repurchase it. I had a bit of a earning curve with it being my first BlackBerry but compared to the Androids and iPhone I have used I will say this phone doesn't have any more or different problems than you'll get with either of those. After searching forum after forum the worst is apps and I call that a win for BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    Press and hold where it gives you the date in the hub and it'll give you an option to delete prior. So if you choose the latest day, it'll clean your hub out

"If you can't soar with the eagles then don't fly with the flock!" (BBM#18)
    BFHSoCal likes this.
    10-26-13 08:37 AM
    My phone has been fine.

Curve 8320, Bold 9780, Bold 9900, PB 64gb, Z10
    10-26-13 08:49 AM
    My phone has been fine.

Curve 8320, Bold 9780, Bold 9900, PB 64gb, Z10
    Epic answer. Lol

"If you can't soar with the eagles then don't fly with the flock!" (BBM#18)
    10-26-13 09:49 AM
    You can select multiple messages to delete at once, but still no option (or I have not found one) to select all must tap every one to select. It is an improvement but not a total fix in my opinion.
    Long hold date and delete prior. Sometimes it takes a few seconds but it will delete prior

Posted with BlackBerry Z10
    BFHSoCal likes this.
    10-26-13 09:53 AM
    I haven't had any reboots since 10.0. I restarted device today after two weeks, which was when I installed a leak (I had problems loading channels).
    The one and only issue I had on 10.2 (leak) was with messages. When I tried to send messages it was lagging like crazy, but after I wiped all messages it works perfectly (apparently there was some data corruption that was slowing it down, but didn't crash it!).

SMTP never ever failed me so far, but I write only a few mails a week from my phone.

I only use bluetooth to transfer files sometimes, so I can't answer to those.
    BFHSoCal likes this.
    10-26-13 09:36 PM
    If you only used it on 10.0.9, then you really haven't experienced the platform, that version should never have been released. It should have really started with 10.1.
    kimoi and BFHSoCal like this.
    10-26-13 09:42 PM
    If you want to delete all messages press and hold the top date header and press delete prior. You can select a single account, or notifications if you want to limit the scope of deletion.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-13 09:54 PM
    Lol. And maybe it HAS changed since first release. Always had to swipe once to wake, swipe again to unlock, swipe again to go to hub etc.
    Maybe you are thinking about when the phone is in bedside mode. That takes two swipes: once to get out of bedside and once to get in (or punch in password).

Posted via CB10
    10-26-13 10:20 PM
    Nah... I think I just didn't know both could be done in 1 long swipe!
    10-27-13 10:18 AM
    My Z10 works great. Even better now with 10.2.
    10-27-13 10:20 AM
    Well... decided to go for it again. Tired of waiting on BB so had my company get me iPhone 5s but i just dont like it overall even tho it has some great features and functions. Called today to arrange return and will have my NEW new Z10 on thursday. Excited to get Z10 again now that major stuff is fixed. Will have to remember to cc myself on all emails which is pita until BB adds auto bcc back in and will have to put out my own $$ for 3rd party sync to Outlook until BB gets their friggin act together with BB Link, but at least i will have the fabulous Z10 again. Thanks to all responders for your tips, advice, and feedback. Much appreciated!
    Last edited by BFHSoCal; 10-30-13 at 01:13 AM.
    10-29-13 11:25 PM
    You should get a z30 instead of a z10....

Posted via CB10
    10-29-13 11:45 PM
    Thanks CurveZZZ for this and for pics provided. So it seems BB still hasn't included an option to Never Lock. Darn. I like the Z10 a lot, but I hated having to swipe once to wake up, swipe again to unlock, then swipe again (and possibly again and again) to get wherever I needed to be. Too many swipes!!
    Power button does wake the phone so u don't have to swipe to wake it. Then u swipe up 1 time and you are in your app pages. Plus allow gestures when locked is off the power button is the only way to wake the phone. Saves on battery to
    For me this makes sense it is so easy to tap the power button with one hand, and swipe with the other pretty quickly.

Posted via CB10
    10-29-13 11:48 PM
    Nah... Z30 too big. Won't fit in my purse pocket! :-)
    You should get a z30 instead of a z10....

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 01:04 AM
    Not when I'm driving it doesn't! My ideal scenario would be to wake it up (and not have to unlock first) with just a tap on the screen like the Storm. Swiping requires more focus to ensure starting from bezel edge and this can be hard to do at 70 mph, plus the little cubby in my car console where I keep the phone is just deep enough that I can't get to the bezel easily. Was a real problem with my first Z10 because I had to use the MAPS app and one of the bugs at the time was that the MAPS app wouldn't "stay on top" and allowed the phone to sleep sometimes when I was using it for voice navigation. This is no longer an issue, thank goodness, and I don't have to use the MAPS app anymore (hooray-I didn't like it) because I just got a new car with excellent built-in nav on 8" screen. Awesome!
    Power button does wake the phone so u don't have to swipe to wake it. Then u swipe up 1 time and you are in your app pages. Plus allow gestures when locked is off the power button is the only way to wake the phone. Saves on battery to
    For me this makes sense it is so easy to tap the power button with one hand, and swipe with the other pretty quickly.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 01:10 AM
    Thanks for your help on this. In addition to this, is "automatic reply-to" included in the email app? I have my incoming corporate email forwarded to my Gmail account. I want anybody replying to my phone's outgoing Gmail emails to be directed to by corporate email address. Similarly, I want a BCC copy of my outgoing email to go to my corporate email address. If all this is available, could you please post a screen-shot of the relevant settings screen? I'm interested in buying a Z10, but I want to make sure these features are included.
    10-30-13 11:18 PM
    Thanks for your help on this. In addition to this, is "automatic reply-to" included in the email app? I have my incoming corporate email forwarded to my Gmail account. I want anybody replying to my phone's outgoing Gmail emails to be directed to by corporate email address. Similarly, I want a BCC copy of my outgoing email to go to my corporate email address. If all this is available, could you please post a screen-shot of the relevant settings screen? I'm interested in buying a Z10, but I want to make sure these features are included.
    I think this is doable in the settings of Gmail itself, no?
    11-01-13 03:55 AM
47 12