As a long time BlackBerry user, I have avoided the switch to iPhone and Andoid and have
    defended BB for the longest against BB bashers that I know. All I hear is "you are still using
    a BB?" My response is YES, it works for me.
    I upgraded my 9900 to the z10 upon launch in the US, which I had to wait until March...that was really
    no problem as I am a BB user and my company supports BES10 and I immediately joined our BES 10
    pilot program.
    I've been using he z10 since then and have had occasional replies like "is that a BlackBerry" and the majority of the responses
    have been "Oh, I didn't know there was a new Blackberry out". Seems like BB needs to do a better job of marketing which we all
    know.
    I have recently upgraded to the z30 and all I can say is wow. I purchased the z30 STA 100-5 off ebay and it works good on the T-Mobile US networking including LTE bands. The z30 definitely should have been the leading device on the market for
    OS10. The feel in your hand is like night and day compared to the z10.
    I have installed the 2.1 leak and it runs smooth as butter and installing Android apps if you need them are no problem from Amazon, 1Mobile or Goodereader. I did have a bit of a challenge extracting the autoloader for the z30 using 7zip, but I can send it to anyone who needs it. Just PM me with your email address. Thanks to all the help from the BBLeaks team.
    Now back to the z30..
    1) The screen brightness could be better, but battery life is amazing...its good enough for me
    2) All of the 2.1 leaks work perfect and I love toast notfications, dark theme, etc
    3) I am on T-Mobile LTE in the US and speed is definitely noticeable (I dont have to turn LTE off and battery life is still good)
    4) Definitely feels like a premium handset
    5) 5 inch screen is amazing for videos and reading text

Overall I am very pleased with my upgrade everything is working fine. I think BB has made a lot of progress in 10 months and still room
    for improvements. If they have to focus on the enterprise and continue quality builds of upcoming models, other corporate users like me
    will consider making the switch to BB. Better marketing will help the cause.
    All I can say is that when the time is right for you if you have already purchased the z10, take a look at the z30, you wont regret it.
    12-07-13 08:37 AM
    You got LTE on TMobile?? Where are you located??? that's good news!
    12-07-13 10:08 AM
    I am in Dallas, TX....LTE on TMobile runs super duper fast and with the z30 I dont have to turn off LTE to salvage battery life, which is all good.
    I am extremely happy with my unlocked off eBay
    12-07-13 10:15 AM
    Tha's great... I'm trying to find one that will work on att
    12-07-13 10:18 AM
    Do you know the model? I will ask the guy I bought mine from on eBay?
    tlegend2012 likes this.
    12-07-13 10:23 AM
    Do you know the model? I will ask the guy I bought mine from on eBay?

There's no model that supports LTE on ATT... verizon one will if you are lucky (Based on locations)
    12-07-13 10:30 AM
    You are right...I just checked GSMNation.com
    12-07-13 10:33 AM
    As a long time BlackBerry user, I have avoided the switch to iPhone and Andoid and have
    defended BB for the longest against BB bashers that I know. All I hear is "you are still using
    a BB?" My response is YES, it works for me.
    I upgraded my 9900 to the z10 upon launch in the US, which I had to wait until March...that was really
    no problem as I am a BB user and my company supports BES10 and I immediately joined our BES 10
    pilot program.
    I've been using he z10 since then and have had occasional replies like "is that a BlackBerry" and the majority of the responses
    have been "Oh, I didn't know there was a new Blackberry out". Seems like BB needs to do a better job of marketing which we all
    know.
    I have recently upgraded to the z30 and all I can say is wow. I purchased the z30 STA 100-5 off ebay and it works good on the T-Mobile US networking including LTE bands. The z30 definitely should have been the leading device on the market for
    OS10. The feel in your hand is like night and day compared to the z10.
    I have installed the 2.1 leak and it runs smooth as butter and installing Android apps if you need them are no problem from Amazon, 1Mobile or Goodereader. I did have a bit of a challenge extracting the autoloader for the z30 using 7zip, but I can send it to anyone who needs it. Just PM me with your email address. Thanks to all the help from the BBLeaks team.
    Now back to the z30..
    1) The screen brightness could be better, but battery life is amazing...its good enough for me
    2) All of the 2.1 leaks work perfect and I love toast notfications, dark theme, etc
    3) I am on T-Mobile LTE in the US and speed is definitely noticeable (I dont have to turn LTE off and battery life is still good)
    4) Definitely feels like a premium handset
    5) 5 inch screen is amazing for videos and reading text

Overall I am very pleased with my upgrade everything is working fine. I think BB has made a lot of progress in 10 months and still room
    for improvements. If they have to focus on the enterprise and continue quality builds of upcoming models, other corporate users like me
    will consider making the switch to BB. Better marketing will help the cause.
    All I can say is that when the time is right for you if you have already purchased the z10, take a look at the z30, you wont regret it.
    I'm enjoying mine on T-mobile too. Definitely no regrets.
    12-07-13 10:34 AM
    Thanks to objective user like you.

Posted via CB10
    12-07-13 10:34 AM
    I agree...I gave T-Mo hell for not offering it, but I just went out and found one...I would have ditched them but been with them for 12 years so I have a great plan
    12-07-13 10:38 AM
    I'm enjoying mine on T-mobile too. Definitely no regrets.
    Great write up about Z30! I do hope the news spreads. I have one and have never looked back. 10.2.1.1055 is smooth! Thanks for your post!
    12-07-13 10:46 AM
    Thanks a lot!
    12-07-13 10:57 AM
    I thought a phone that worked with T-Mobile LTE would work with att LTE?

Posted via CB10
    12-07-13 11:36 AM
    I thought a phone that worked with T-Mobile LTE would work with att LTE?

Posted via CB10
    Really? I hope that's true...

Posted via CB10
    12-07-13 11:43 AM
    Please continue the discussion in the first version of this thread:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...i-love-881786/

Thanks.
    diegonei and funkymixx like this.
    12-07-13 11:53 AM