This is a new one for me, my z10 just a few minutes ago stopped sending text messages. Is this a network problem or a phone problem you think?

Posted via CB10
    04-05-13 11:13 PM
    Can you be a little more specific on what is happening, or when it fails.
    Can you open the text and type a text but the text won't send, or there is no text screen?
    If you can type a text and you attempt to send the text, does the text just fail, does it tell you anything on the display?
    Is it BBM or standard text messaging.
    More information the better.

Proudly posted via Z10 on CB10
    04-06-13 01:04 AM
    My apologies it won't send a text

Posted via CB10
    04-06-13 04:36 AM
    My z10 started doing the same thing right after the latest bb software update. I go in the hub, to texts, the open a text with someone. The history is blank but it lets me type a message. I hit send and nothing happens. I can exit the text and enter another text to someone else but it shows up in the name of the first person and won't let me send anything. Nothing happens even if I reboot. I can send emails, bbm go on the web, twitter, fb, etc with no issues. 10-30 minutes later my texting is working again. This happens several times a day. This is not a carrier issue as my husband is right beside me with his older bb on the same carrier and he has no issues.
    08-05-13 11:36 AM
    Do a hub reset, five swipes from the top right hand corner in the Hub I have the same problem from time to time after going for 4181.

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    08-05-13 11:41 AM
    Thank you! Will try that now
    08-05-13 11:42 AM
    The latest software update updated itself without my permission three weeks ago. Since then my text messaging freezes. U can see a message but when opened it is blank. U can type but not send out messages. You can not open any other contact but the last text u received... i have restarted my phone ten times, pulled battery 4 times, took out SD card and sim 3 times each, i have charge my cell, and hub reset a few times. NO luck advice???
    08-26-13 09:18 PM
    I did a full backup then a security wipe. Then a restore and everything was fine. Now if the texting starts to freeze I exit texting go in another program for a moment like bbm then back to texting then it's fine. My carrier said if that didn't work to bring it in to them for repair. It happened after one of the last software updates too.
    08-26-13 09:54 PM