It just happened again! This is crazy, I don't know what to do. I really wanna get to the bottom of this. Please guys if anyone knows anything about these annoying wipes just email me whatever you know [email protected]. I still love BlackBerry.
    04-14-14 03:07 PM
    just thought i'd revive this. have exactly the same issue. activate a z10 on bes, a day later I wake up and it has security wiped itself wtf! This has happened everytime I activate my device on the bes. the issue does not occur when not connected to the bes.

is it possible to wipe the device remotely if my bb id gets compromised? or can somebody remotely enter in my unlock password causing the device to wipe?
    02-17-15 04:04 AM
    just thought i'd revive this. have exactly the same issue. activate a z10 on bes, a day later I wake up and it has security wiped itself wtf! This has happened everytime I activate my device on the bes. the issue does not occur when not connected to the bes.

is it possible to wipe the device remotely if my bb id gets compromised? or can somebody remotely enter in my unlock password causing the device to wipe?
    Can't a BES administrator wipe the phone as well as control a lot of other things?
    02-17-15 05:51 PM
103 ... 345