I would like to hold and try the Z10 ( if I can) and the closest store that sells cells with in my area is Walmart..has any one seen the Z10's in any walmarts in Canada yet?
    02-08-13 12:23 PM
    Wow!!! Talk about first world problems. This takes it to a new level. Canadian problems! I thought I had it hard by having to wait till March!!!
    Last edited by Emu the Foo; 02-08-13 at 02:43 PM. Reason: Intended to be a joke despite what others have said
    02-08-13 02:06 PM
    Wow!!! Talk about first world problems. This takes it to a new level. Canadian problems! I thought I had it hard by having to wait till March!!!
    You are being a total D for no reason.

Ansovald - Ya, they have them in Walmart on the West coast. Your store is probably just behind for some reason.
    austriker likes this.
    02-08-13 02:14 PM
    Moved to Z10 Forum
    02-08-13 02:16 PM
    Why are you being a ***** & a **** for :/. Grow up bro. The user is asking a question, if you do not have a answer or can not say anything nice, the get the **** out & do not be a ****. That simple.

To the OP. I have in Scarborough but they are sold out. Contact the Wal-Mart's closest to you & see if they have any. On Wal-mart's facebook page ( Canadian one) they are showing it off.
    Ansovald likes this.
    02-08-13 02:19 PM
    Obviously you guys have no sense of humor. To your point I didn't out "nose disrespect I'm jk" or even my actual response which although I dont have much of one. So sorry but I hope you two asses get over yourself and pull the sticks out of your butts. It was just a joke. I'm not trolling. Albeit it wasn't the most tactful of wording and I didn't clarify that it was a joke. This just goes to show that reading text takes things out of context. So I've apologized and I hope you cans can accept that.
    02-08-13 02:41 PM
    Obviously you guys have no sense of humor. To your point I didn't out "nose disrespect I'm jk" or even my actual response which although I dont have much of one. So sorry but I hope you two asses get over yourself and pull the sticks out of your butts. It was just a joke. I'm not trolling. Albeit it wasn't the most tactful of wording and I didn't clarify that it was a joke. This just goes to show that reading text takes things out of context. So I've apologized and I hope you cans can accept that.
    It does not matter. Next time point out you are joking. People ask questions here & want answers, not jokes.

Anyways. **** happens. Moving a long. Let's stay on topic now.
    02-08-13 02:45 PM
    I actually bought my Z10 from a Walmart by Sherway Mall in Ontario. It's also cheaper at Walmarts.
    02-08-13 02:53 PM
    How much is it at Walmart?
    02-08-13 02:56 PM
    Did you see any accessories at WalMart, like screen films or cases?
    02-08-13 03:00 PM
    Walmart is brutal when it comes to carrying accessories for for Blackberry. I havent seen any Z10 accessories at either of the stores here in Burlington Ontario.
    02-08-13 03:12 PM
    I actually bought my Z10 at my Walmart in Montreal on launch day. Got it at 8am and they only had 1 available by Telus. The demos are working ones, both in black and white. Same price as carriers, $149,99.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-09-13 02:23 AM
    Its there already
    02-09-13 02:25 AM
    There's one Telus Z10 in Waterdown right now. Must sign up with 3-yr contract to get it, though.
    02-09-13 09:51 PM
    You can also hit London Drugs if any around you, almost guaranteed to have some in stock... for whatever reason doesn't occur to many this place has electronics.
    02-09-13 10:04 PM
    Walmart in Woodstock ON has Z10's except only in white as of tonight. Looks like they are offering the $139 for Rogers. I also found several Blackberry cases, non 3rd party. Plus they offer the dual usb car charger, i think it was $28.
    02-09-13 10:36 PM
    Walmarts in Vancouver and area have big displays, posters walking into store and lots of cases and accessories. They have both black and white phones on display.

Kempus likes this.
    02-09-13 11:32 PM
    The Walmart by Sherway also has accessories.

02-10-13 11:01 PM
    I actually found it funny. Next time just put "Jk" at the end of your message.

02-10-13 11:13 PM