can someone help me with this, i bought the z10 from rogers the day it came out in canada and for months i didnt bother trying to make my voicemail work even tho i know it says its included in my plan. i try dialing my voicemail here and there and it never worked so i didnt bother figureing out why.

Im tired of that now, i really need voicemail working cause i miss alot of ppls call.

anyways the problem is when i click the "1" on the dialpad which is the voicemail button it calls voicemail than within 1 second of dialing it it hangs up before it says anything

i have put my access number and password it still doesnt work why?
    05-09-13 06:15 AM
    I am on Rogers and it works for me. What doesn't work are the vm hub notifications. I don't know I have messages until I dial in.
    But that is a known issue and hopefully a fix is on the horizon.

I'd call Rogers for your issue though, I'd think it's more on the Rogers end than blackberry.

Posted from my Z10 using CB10
    05-09-13 06:22 AM
    Have you called Rogers to inquire about the problem? Are you just tapping 1 and then the call button or doing a long press on the 1? Is there not the voice mail quick dial tile on the top right of the phone app?

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 06:23 AM
    If it dials the VM number the Z10 is working correctly. ISTM this is a setup problem on the carrier side, maybe voicemail has got turned off on your account. Check voicemail is activated (look in the phone app, swipe down to pull down menu and pick Settings, Call Forwarding) and if that doesn't fix it you need to give Rogers Customer Support a call.
    05-09-13 06:25 AM
    i didnt call rogers yet i will call them later today, but i do a long hold on the button 1 which has a voicemail icon on it aswell. than it says calling voice mail than it hangs itself up right away

EDIT: i went to call forwarding and it says on for everything excet forward all calls. and the number in the places with on it has some different number other than my number. now is that the number i need to put in my access number in voice mail ?? maybe thats the reason??? in my access number in voic email atm is my own phone number

EDIT 2: i called myself and it says my voicemail isnt intiailed by the customer please remind him to do so when u reach him at a later time. so i doing something wrong lol
    Last edited by str2010; 05-09-13 at 07:23 AM.
    05-09-13 07:11 AM
    I'd call Rogers or go online to do so. It may just be a simple thing like your voice mail isn't set up.

If you call in, be sure to call from a different line than your cell so that you can work through it together in real time

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 07:21 AM