Has anyone had an issue with the voice mail alert in the hub? After I check my voice mails it still shows up in the hub. I tried resetting hub, but issue still won't go away. Anyone have a fix or solution?

Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 08:05 AM
    Is it showing as unread still, or just showing up?

If it's just showing up in the Hub, tap the overflow button (three dots), Settings, Hub Management. Down at the bottom you'll see Visual Voice Mail. If you don't want them to show in the Hub turn this to off.
    04-26-13 08:25 AM
    Had the same problem...Tried everything to delete the voice mail alert in the hub but to no avail.
    I called Rogers the tech. person suggested that sometimes it gets 'stuck' ... he tried sending me a voice mail two now showed ...the original and the one he left. I checked his voice mail and deleted it from the voice mail box however the other still remained. Long and short ,the tech rep. had me back up my phone and then restore to factory and ...restore from backup and it was now gone!
    tp2386 likes this.
    04-26-13 08:04 PM
    Had the same problem...Tried everything to delete the voice mail alert in the hub but to no avail.
    I called Rogers the tech. person suggested that sometimes it gets 'stuck' ... he tried sending me a voice mail two now showed ...the original and the one he left. I checked his voice mail and deleted it from the voice mail box however the other still remained. Long and short ,the tech rep. had me back up my phone and then restore to factory and ...restore from backup and it was now gone!
    Nice first post. Welcome to CB.
    Edit..Just noticed you have been here since 2011.
    04-26-13 09:01 PM
    Had that happen twice since March 1. Power button reboot erased it in each case.

Steve, Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 09:10 PM
    I still have one stuck since the 1st of April. Actually, it was replaced with another on the 12th. The Verizon rep couldn't fix it. He even deleted my voice mail account, had me pull the battery, rebooted a number of times, he would call leaving a voice mail etc.,but nothing worked. He told me he would speak with a BBRY analyst the next couple of days and would call me back, but I have yet to receive a call.
    04-26-13 09:23 PM
    I had to restore my phone as well, battery pull didn't work. The issue has not returned since.

Posted via BlackBerry Z10 via Crackberry App
    04-26-13 09:23 PM
    Are you talking about visual voice mail notifications? I go into my hub and delete them.

Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 09:49 PM
    Are you talking about visual voice mail notifications? I go into my hub and delete them.

Posted via CB10
    In my case it was a missed voice mail notice and nothing to do with visual voice mail notifications. I can delete everything from the hub with the exception of this one notification.
    04-26-13 09:56 PM