I suspect they don't say it because it admits the product has deficiencies. Plus, if you have unpaid fans willing to make that excuse while paying top dollar for a product, there's no need to.

You cannot go into a machine gun fight waiting for your musket to mature.
    Same can be said about pre-iOS7...

Sent from my BB10 smartphone.
    06-10-13 04:54 PM
    Firefox mobile blows...
    06-10-13 04:56 PM
    Same can be said about pre-iOS7...

Except those devices sold very well, reducing the need for Apple (or its fans) to need to make excuses for them.
    06-10-13 04:59 PM
    Except those devices sold very well, reducing the need for Apple (or its fans) to need to make excuses for them.
    Again apple hit the market when it mattered.

06-10-13 06:29 PM
    I suspect they don't say it because it admits the product has deficiencies. Plus, if you have unpaid fans willing to make that excuse while paying top dollar for a product, there's no need to.

You cannot go into a machine gun fight waiting for your musket to mature.
    That doesn't mean nothing still. It's still common sense BlackBerry knows they have a lot of features to add and are added them with every update like it or not. You can cry, wine, complain, and put your blame anywhere it still doesn't change the facts. It will take TIME to improve the os, ios, android and even wp have.

I used the first iPhone, first Android, and even tested wp7. Nothing is 100% out the gate, not even ios and android today are complete, it's a never ending race. Even if it wouldn't be smart to go into a machine gun fight with a musket, it's better then standing there holding my junk.

Posted via CB10
    06-10-13 07:21 PM
    Gibberbot works fine, I converted it and tested OTR with a friend of mine. But given the OP hasn't come back in the span of two pages.. well, maybe they won't see this lol.
    06-10-13 07:29 PM
    Why would you buy a device that did not do what you needed? [...]

And sign up on CB with an inflammatory product-bashing username for the (apparently) sole purpose of posting product/vendor bashing threads.

Anyone seeing any patterns here?

These posts baffle me.
    If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck....

Now where's that astroturf...
    06-10-13 07:55 PM
    All his apps are about encrypting messages. I think op might be a drug dealer using Blackberry for work that'd why there are no other relevant apps for him.

Posted via CB10
    Omnitech and vespajet like this.
    06-10-13 08:00 PM
    Is it me or has anyone noticed that z10 has virtually no useful apps? There are no apps for this platform. I mean literally no apps that have any utility. I'm not talking about useless games but real useful apps like:

https://guardianproject.info/apps/

1) Orbot
    2) Orweb
    3) Gibberbot (in fact there isn't a single chat app for blackberry that uses OTR (off the record messaging)
    4) Ostel/CSipSimple IOSTN (encrypted voice)
    5) Redphone (encrypted voice)
    6) Mycelial OSTN (encrypted voice)
    7) Textsecure (encrypted sms/text messaging)
    8) Firefox mobile (addons.mozilla.org/en-US/mobile/addon/proxy-mobile)

Not a single useful app! The apk-to-bar convertors for all of the above do not work on z10 (at least not for me). If you have been able to get any of the above applications to work on z10 I would be very grateful if you could provide me with details. If you have any further insights, I would be grateful for that too because so far I am left scratching my head thinking what a useless device.
    Interesting...I consider myself fairly mobile tech saavy yet I haven't heard of or come across any of those apps that you've mentioned other than Firefox. Since these are Android apps perhaps you'd be better served by an Android phone.

Nice user name btw
    06-10-13 08:06 PM
    All his apps are about encrypting messages. I think op might be a drug dealer using Blackberry for work that'd why there are no other relevant apps for him.

Encryption tools are useful for people who need to cover their tracks from all the mods that keep banning them for trolling all over the web.
    vespajet likes this.
    06-10-13 08:12 PM
60 123