Thought I would post my thoughts on the Z10 compared to the Q10. I have owned a Q10 first which I have been really pleased with and has exceptional battery life IMO. However it has been replaced once because the keyboard became too sensitive around the 0 and space keys, I was lost whilst it was away and I have some concerns whether the keyboard will last, in the UK with have a 2 year warranty so will be going back if it doesn't.
    On BB10 I am sold, much better experience than using my iPad mini, iOS feels old in comparison enough said.
    CPW in the UK have reduced the Z10 to 259 and I had a 50 credit from the Q10 exchange so it was a no brainer to pick up a Z10 as a second phone mainly for holidays when I am on the beach so 209 and I had a second phone.
    The bigger screen suits BB10 and the App they just look and work better. Now the virtual keyboard is rather good, taking a while to get used to it and it still stumbles when you want symbols compared to a physical keyboard. I have my input languages setup for both English and Spanish which it handles beautifully the same can be said for the Q10 as well.
    Battery life is clearly better on the Q10 although it is still early days with the Z10 and it may get better.
    Holster versus Flip case, well after 4 months of use my Holster for the Q10 has worn badly round the corners and split. The Flip case for the Z10 is superb really like it.
    Well I still prefer the Q10 to the Z10 but only just, the Q10 still feels like work in progress whilst the Z10 feels like a polished item but for me the physical keyboard and better battery life just tips the balance.

Posted via CB10
    08-29-13 04:45 AM
    Can't choose between this two. Both are great. The better one depends on your personality, whether you prefer full touch or the physical keyboard. And the difference between the screens is not the main aspect to look at.