Hi all, I'm looking at getting a Z10, and I primarily work out of Indonesia, but spend maybe 20% of my time back in Canada.

Does anyone else here commute between the two countries and use a Z10? Which model is it, and who are you with? I'm with Telkomsel in Indonesia here, and generally in Canada have an old phone with Virgin I just top up. I understand with a GSM phone I'd be restricted with my Canadian carriers to Fido/Rogers?

Probably the STL-100-3 would be the way to go? Where would I be able to get one of these unlocked? From what I see on Future Shop etc everything goes through a plan.

I see the STL-100-1 available on Amazon which is the int'l model, but that doesn't seem to have 4G support for when I'm back in Canada?
    06-21-13 06:47 AM
    The STL100-3 is the North American model and is designed for such frequencies. I have the STL100-2, the European model, using Rogers in Ontario. The phone works great for me. I do not get normal LTE with this phone on Rogers, so most times I'm using HSPA+ speeds. However, I do get LTE MAX since it uses the 2600 MHz band. So if I'm in the right city, the speeds are awesome! The STL100-3 does not get LTE MAX speeds.

Hopefully this can help from the Canada side of your question.

Posted via CB10
    06-21-13 07:02 AM