Last night around 9pm EST I got a notification that an upgrade was available

Ran the update, all is well but really don't see anything really "new"...

Steve
    08-27-13 07:48 AM
    Last night around 9pm EST I got a notification that an upgrade was available

Ran the update, all is well but really don't see anything really "new"...

Steve
    Sometimes the changes may not be clearly visible. There isn't always a change log. It would be great to know what has changed.

Have you searched the forums here to see what the feedback is on that build?
    08-27-13 08:09 AM
    Had heard that 4181 had been pulled and you are not the first I've heard of having this issue with it.
    08-27-13 08:14 AM
    Had heard that 4181 had been pulled and you are not the first I've heard of having this issue with it.
    Sounds like it wasn't pulled. I think this was the MR?

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    08-27-13 08:29 AM
    It's not pulled by all carriers, but some pulled it for now as some ppl were losing all their text messages after the update.

Just a quirk is all, but suks that it did that to some ppl and I mean Some PPL as not all had the issue.

So some carriers decided to pull it for now in Some Areas.

I am on rogers and I keep getting notified for it, but never updated yet.

I may try it or not, depends on what mood I am in.

Posted via CB10
    08-27-13 08:34 AM
    It is a good upgrade, good on battery life, only complains so far are about loosing emails history. Not a big deal for me. It was pulled out due to this, but now is rolling out again. I revived a 2 mg update on the same OS when it was re launched, guess it was the fix for that issue.

Posted from the best mobile device Z10
    08-27-13 09:54 PM
    I honestly have noticed my data speeds are slower, when I open the Crackberry app for example, it lags a lot longer than usual. Same with me going through my Twitter and Facebook feeds. Hopefully this thing clears itself up.

Posted via CB10
    08-28-13 02:37 AM
    Same doubt: update or not? Please give us some feedback so I can decide. I'm pretty tempted to download this update but I'm quite busy with the one I have now so...

Sent via my Z10
    08-28-13 03:00 AM
    Same doubt: update or not? Please give us some feedback so I can decide. I'm pretty tempted to download this update but I'm quite busy with the one I have now so...

Sent via my Z10
    I meant "quite happy" not busy.

Sent via my Z10
    08-28-13 03:02 AM
    I don't know what version you are on right now, but if you are currently on another 10.1 and everything is working fine, I wouldn't upgrade to .4181 if I were you. I have upgraded, and although I don't have the major issues some other people have reported, I occasionally encounter some wierd stuff that I had not encountered before the upgrade (example: contacts missing, calenders not updating,....)!

Posted via Z10
    08-28-13 05:05 AM
    I'm on 10.1.0.283 which has been quite smood. Apart from not recognising the call names when someone calls me when I'm roaming, it has been great. I think I'll stay till 10.2 is launched. Battery is also fine as it lasts all working day. I've bought the bundle but honestly I have used it just 2 or 3 times.

Sent via my Z10
    08-28-13 07:12 AM