I was going about my business today as per normal. Just stopped for lunch, and noticed my phone was getting awful warm in my pocket. It appears as though the phone had just finished rebooting. I touched the screen, and the thing went blank.I did the half hour battery pull, and put it back together. NOTHING.
    Going to bring the thing back to Koodo this afternoon......sigh...
    09-17-13 01:10 PM
    Can you connect it to your computer? Try reloading the OS.

Posted via CB 10 on my naked Z10
    09-17-13 01:25 PM
    I'd throw it on the charger for a while. Sounds like you had a fast drain for some reason. Maybe a bad signal.
    09-17-13 01:29 PM
    Phone in a pocket, bad idea...Buttons can be pushed involuntary causing issues...I held my top button down on purpose to test this out...I heard a few people say this will reboot the phone but the phone got extremely hot, immediately the battery health dropped to 47%!...after recharging my phone a few times battery health is now between 94-95%...Before test battery health was 100%... get a pouch.

Trusted Member
    09-17-13 04:21 PM
    The phone is in an otter box defender to protect it from all the cap I'm my work environment. It keeps facing out of the belt clip if I keep it there.
    So the guy behind the desk figures that the mother board was fried. Sent it out for repairs.
    I actually have a Z10 for a loaner. We'll see if the guy was right, and I get it fixed, or I get a new one.
    Interestingly enough, he was saying that the Z10 didn't sell all that well at all. He's had 2 in stock for a long time and didn't see the need to restock.
    He said the Q10 and Q5 were selling respectably though.
    When I asked him if BlackBerry phones were getting sent back more often than other devices, he said that BlackBerry was no better or worse than any of the others.
    There's my update folks.

Posted via CB10
    09-17-13 09:37 PM
    Did you say it keeps facing out of the belt clip? Did you mean falling?...

Trusted Member
    09-17-13 09:45 PM
    Sorry... yes I meant falling out of the belt clip. This loaner phone is auto correcting some words on a funny way. I had to change the main language from Danish. Every now and again a Danish word pops up too, even after wiping the leaned keyboard words.

Posted via CB10
    09-17-13 10:40 PM