Where did you find 10.648?

I also live in a country where there is no official support for BB10 at the moment, and still got the update.
    Sorry I thought this thread is dead. Well I did a leaked version though just search it on cb and my z10 is still running it. But not sure if it's any difference than .90 although I'm curious to find out

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    03-19-13 04:10 AM
    Just placed my order here again since the one I ordered from JadoPad was messed up and not that much good. I'm thinking of selling my current device and will be using the one from unlocked-mobiles.com. I knew I should not have trusted JadoPad and their stupid products. Anyway, my order has been confirmed and is now under process. I choosed UPS since they're much better in shipping so let's wait now...
    03-25-13 01:06 PM
    Just placed my order here again since the one I ordered from JadoPad was messed up and not that much good. I'm thinking of selling my current device and will be using the one from unlocked-mobiles.com. I knew I should not have trusted JadoPad and their stupid products. Anyway, my order has been confirmed and is now under process. I choosed UPS since they're much better in shipping so let's wait now...
    Good choice on UPS. Parcelforce were a nightmare for me.

If I may ask, what happened with your jadopado order?

Also, slightly off topic but I was in Bahrain this weekend (from Saudi) and no matter what I did I couldn't get data to work, any ideas? This was my first time in Bahrain with the Z10. My old (but trusted) 9700 works just fine.

EDIT: Btw I never got charged any custom charges for my phones upon arrival.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-13 01:27 PM
    Good choice on UPS. Parcelforce were a nightmare for me.

If I may ask, what happened with your jadopado order?

Also, slightly off topic but I was in Bahrain this weekend (from Saudi) and no matter what I did I couldn't get data to work, any ideas? This was my first time in Bahrain with the Z10. My old (but trusted) 9700 works just fine.

EDIT: Btw I never got charged any custom charges for my phones upon arrival.

Posted via CB10
    I don't know but I think their products are somehow cheap and plastic. I have been using the device since day 1 and getting alot of issues from it. In fact when I first opened the device, the back cover was half opened and had a few finger prints. The sound is very unclear to me and not to mention the OS is not stable. My old STL100-1 was like a beast to me even though I got it from the retail shops in Bahrain.

Most probably you had the incorrect APN settings. What carrier were you on?
    03-25-13 02:28 PM
    Oh that's quite bad, I thought they had a good reputation.

My phone is with STC and the chosen network was VIVA. My apn was the default one from STC: jawalnet.com.sa.

Should I have manually switched it to VIVA's apn? I never had to do that with my old phone.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-13 03:25 PM
    I believe you should revert to the default APN settings for Viva, however I'm not quite sure but you can always call their help center to confirm it. I'm on Batelco and there's 2 APN's out there for the Z10. For some people, the first one works and for some others the second one works. I highly recommend you to switch to Batelco though because they are the best in terms of BB services. Viva lacks support and seem to be unresponsive as they're not even rolling out OS updates to their customers. Plus not to mention that they're having huge issues with the 3G network for the Z10 from what I've heard.

Back to the subject, has anyone ever got any issues with their devices from this unlocked-mobiles.com site I wonder?
    03-25-13 04:55 PM
    By the way, how did you managed to get your order to Bahrain? It clearly states that they do not provide shipping and seems that Saudi Arabia is the only Middle East country to be shipped.

We're Global - Unlocked Mobiles.com

Though my order has been accepted and is in security check now, as it says in their site. Any clue?
    03-25-13 05:14 PM
    *UPDATE:
    It just arrived to my desk and still in its wrap! I just can't wait to get home and have tons of fun with it

p/s: Vector, I hope u will get urs soon too. Not bad parcelforce. Not bad.
    hi,
    dont mind me asking as am considering of ordering one too for lte version - did u had to get prior SIRIM approval/license or any problems with the customs on that? (i was told that all hp importation to malaysia req sirim approval letter bfore customs clears, thus i havent bother to proceed with ordering online )
    thx
    03-26-13 12:23 AM
    hi,
    dont mind me asking as am considering of ordering one too for lte version - did u had to get prior SIRIM approval/license or any problems with the customs on that? (i was told that all hp importation to malaysia req sirim approval letter bfore customs clears, thus i havent bother to proceed with ordering online )
    thx
    Hi. When it reached me the z10 box seal was still intact. No problem whatsoever with customs or anyone except the guy in my office was expecting his parcel as well so when his arrived I thought it was mine and was slightly mad. Took about a week to reach here from the date parcel force got it from ULM. And you can track your order on the site till a pos Malaysia guy comes and give it you.

Or you can buy one no contract from Maxis for about 2200? I ordered because I can't wait and wasn't launched in Malaysia yet. Good luck!

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    03-28-13 02:20 AM
    I believe you should revert to the default APN settings for Viva, however I'm not quite sure but you can always call their help center to confirm it. I'm on Batelco and there's 2 APN's out there for the Z10. For some people, the first one works and for some others the second one works. I highly recommend you to switch to Batelco though because they are the best in terms of BB services. Viva lacks support and seem to be unresponsive as they're not even rolling out OS updates to their customers. Plus not to mention that they're having huge issues with the 3G network for the Z10 from what I've heard.

Back to the subject, has anyone ever got any issues with their devices from this unlocked-mobiles.com site I wonder?
    Interesting. I will keep that in mind and try it out next week. Hopefully that will resolve this issue.

By the way, how did you managed to get your order to Bahrain? It clearly states that they do not provide shipping and seems that Saudi Arabia is the only Middle East country to be shipped.

We're Global - Unlocked Mobiles.com

Though my order has been accepted and is in security check now, as it says in their site. Any clue?
    I just selected Bahrain from the drop down menu after the buy it now option and I didn't have a problem. As for your security check, they will likely ask you to do the following like they did with me:

"Security check request:

Please provide the transaction authorisation code.

You can get this from your card issuer/bank. (TAC CODE)

It is usually a 5 or 6 digit code, assigned to this particular transaction.

Item will then be released within 24hours and tracking number emailed.

Regards"

I called my bank and they gave it to me with no issues. I suggest you get the code as soon as possible to speed up the process.
    03-28-13 02:59 AM
    Hi... i have been using my z10 now for the past 3weeks, i have been trying to update it, i have not been successfull yet. I'm still on 10.0.0.9.2372, my carrier is MTN Nigeria. I have tried using blackberry link, update from web, ( with n without my sim). Pls can someone help me out on this, is their anything am suppose to be doing that am not doing.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-13 04:30 AM
    I�m wating for my Q10, bought from Unlocked-mobiles, with Royal Mail.
    05-14-13 12:57 AM
87 ... 234