Seems they have been working some overtime lol.

Got my dispatch notice just before midnight. They will give the tracking code for the dispatch soon.
    02-18-13 10:34 PM
    So did you get a dispatch notification?
    Yup, received my dispatch email 1 hour past midnight. So far, their service and response to inquiries has been fantastic.

Please update us when you have information about this. I am really looking forward to put an order in. Im from Mexico and here, people is selling one z10 for more than $US1100.
    They seem to be very professional and so far everything has been going great with them. I urge you check what frequencies your carrier uses before placing an order to avoid any issues with compatibility. While nothing major, the price of the phone seems to have gone up a few pounds
    gerom18 likes this.
    02-18-13 11:56 PM
    Yup, received my dispatch email 1 hour past midnight. So far, their service and response to inquiries has been fantastic.

They seem to be very professional and so far everything has been going great with them. I urge you check what frequencies your carrier uses before placing an order to avoid any issues with compatibility. While nothing major, the price of the phone seems to have gone up a few pounds

thanks for your answer. do you know what frequencies uses the z10 they are selling?
    02-19-13 12:51 AM
    thanks for your answer. do you know what frequencies uses the z10 they are selling?
    If you read the first page on the thread it says this:

An email I received from them:
    We will have this model:
    4G Network
    LTE 800 / 900 / 1800 / 2600 - STL100-2
    It will work on all networks globally. Including all 2G, 3G & 4G networks.
    We advise you to pre order asap as stock is selling quickly.
    TheRizzo41 likes this.
    02-19-13 12:58 AM
    I hope they provide the tracking number for my Z10 soon, so I can start hitting F5 on the UPS website lol
    02-19-13 04:57 AM
    I hope they provide the tracking number for my Z10 soon, so I can start hitting F5 on the UPS website lol
    Anxiously waiting here as well
    02-19-13 05:22 AM
    any news from you guys?
    02-19-13 11:37 AM
    any news from you guys?
    Got my tracking number in the afternopn. Ups has picked it up already. Hopefully if everything goes right it might be here tomorrow but surely on thursday
    02-19-13 11:45 AM
    Got my tracking number in the afternopn. Ups has picked it up already. Hopefully if everything goes right it might be here tomorrow but surely on thursday
    I didn't receive a tracking number so I emailed them late in the afternoon, and I got a reply back saying I will receive one within 48 hours.

I then replied back asking why 48 hours considering I was told I'd get one today and they replied back saying sorry they've been extremely busy, and that they will send me one asap later today. Till now, I still have not received a tracking number and I chose Parcelforce's express delivery.
    02-19-13 12:42 PM
    I didn't receive a tracking number so I emailed them late in the afternoon, and I got a reply back saying I will receive one within 48 hours.

I then replied back asking why 48 hours considering I was told I'd get one today and they replied back saying sorry they've been extremely busy, and that they will send me one asap later today. Till now, I still have not received a tracking number and I chose Parcelforce's express delivery.
    I would guess that your package is already on its way and has been handed to the courier, they just have been busy and haven't been able to send the tracking code. At least I hope.

Which country is your device been sent to?
    02-19-13 12:52 PM
    I would guess that your package is already on its way and has been handed to the courier, they just have been busy and haven't been able to send the tracking code. At least I hope.

Which country is your device been sent to?
    Yeah I was told the items dispatched. I'm having them shipped to Bahrain. I live in Saudi Arabia.

EDIT: Two hours after posting the above comment, I've received my tracking number (still not updated though). Seems these guys enjoy working past midnight
    Last edited by Vector-SS; 02-19-13 at 11:10 PM.
    inffy likes this.
    02-19-13 01:05 PM
    Good luck to me. Placing my order to Malaysia right now. Hope all goes well. Thanks to all especially thread-starter.
    02-19-13 10:18 PM
    Yeah I was told the items dispatched. I'm having them shipped to Bahrain. I live in Saudi Arabia.

EDIT: Two hours after posting the above comment, I've received my tracking number (still not updated though). Seems these guys enjoy working past midnight
    Seems that atleast the UPS tracking system says mine will be delivered today. It has left sweden now, and usually it comes from there straight to Helsinki. So i should get mine this afternoon

EDIT: It's in the delivery van \o/

EDIT2: Delivered
    Very fast delivery i would say, took only one day. Although it cost 34pounds for the UPS delivery, but what the heck
    Last edited by inffy; 02-20-13 at 03:44 AM.
    vulfadli likes this.
    02-19-13 11:49 PM
    Seems that atleast the UPS tracking system says mine will be delivered today. It has left sweden now, and usually it comes from there straight to Helsinki. So i should get mine this afternoon

EDIT: It's in the delivery van \o/

EDIT2: Delivered
    Very fast delivery i would say, took only one day. Although it cost 34pounds for the UPS delivery, but what the heck
    Damn me, should have ordered using UPS .

I've had bad experience with UPS when I was in Canada, it seems they're much more efficient here. For anyone interested, I chose Parcelforce and I received my tracking number yesterday night. Until today, more than 12 hours later I still cannot get any sort of information on therr website concerning my package. Long story short, opt for UPS.

Where are you located by the way?
    02-20-13 04:03 AM
    Damn me, should have ordered using UPS .

I've had bad experience with UPS when I was in Canada, it seems they're much more efficient here. For anyone interested, I chose Parcelforce and I received my tracking number yesterday night. Until today, more than 12 hours later I still cannot get any sort of information on therr website concerning my package. Long story short, opt for UPS.

Where are you located by the way?
    I'm located in Finland
    02-20-13 04:22 AM
    I'm located in Finland
    Oh, for some very odd reason I assumed you were located somewhere in the Middle East :s

Enjoy your new phone!
    02-20-13 05:18 AM
    Placing my order to Mexico. Let�s see what happens.
    02-20-13 05:07 PM
    One big problem that everyone should know.

The apn settings on the z10 seem to be unchangeable so if the o's gives you wrong settings based on the sim card you will not have mobile data.

I have this problem and no way fixing. Really hope that BlackBerry fixes this stupidity on this phone/OS.

I have to go back using the iphone5 for the time being

Posted via CB10
    02-20-13 10:37 PM
    I just placed my order to Belgium...using UPS, hope to have it delivered on Monday... until then I'll keep enjoying the full BB10 experience on my dev alpha thanks to this forum :-)
    02-21-13 03:12 AM
    oh yeah...

I got my problem with the apn settings fixed.

I installed the leaked OS update from here: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...rs-yet-772451/

and now I can set my APN settings, and mobile data works.
    vulfadli likes this.
    02-21-13 05:50 AM
    oh yeah...

I got my problem with the apn settings fixed.

I installed the leaked OS update from here: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...rs-yet-772451/

and now I can set my APN settings, and mobile data works.
    glad to hear that. i was a little nervous because your last comment.

another question, what is that transaction code? i used a debit card...
    02-21-13 06:39 AM
    glad to hear that. i was a little nervous because your last comment.

another question, what is that transaction code? i used a debit card...
    You have to call your cards issuer and request the code for the transaction

Posted via CB10
    02-21-13 06:52 AM
    update from me, I haven't received any automated emails from them for some reason. It may be my mail settings, or I am thinking I must have entered my email address wrong, bit of a noob error.

Their customer service is very quick to answer though, so i have been in communication with them directly.

Mine was shipped 2 days ago, should get tracking information tonight.

Just have to arrange for a micro-sim from carrier. Has anyone had problems going from BIS to BB10. Did the carriers force you to get normal data plan, how does it work?
    02-21-13 07:24 AM
    So, I place my order (To Belgium) yesterday, and received status updates the same day, including a tracking number... according to the UPS tracking page, it should be deliverd today by End of Day...
    inffy likes this.
    02-22-13 02:44 AM
    So, I place my order (To Belgium) yesterday, and received status updates the same day, including a tracking number... according to the UPS tracking page, it should be deliverd today by End of Day...
    Very nice. Enjoy your new BlackBerry. Did it arrive yet?

Posted via CB10
    02-22-13 06:21 AM
87 1234