I ordered one to belgium on wednesday and it arrived by thursday noon.

The service is great and the phone is even better
    inffy likes this.
    02-22-13 06:48 AM
    Hi there just thought of sharing my experience.

I had a lil hiccups on TAC (Transaction Authorization Code). After a couple of emails with ULM rep, its seems that my issuing bank is calling it with diff term (Approval Code). It is a 5/6 digit num 000XXX and was able to get it cleared only on Friday evening. If anyone else was having this issue just insist on a 5/6 digit code from your issuing bank that matches the sample given from ULM email. ULM rep said they're gonna send me tracking codes on Monday I'm using Parcelforce. Fair enough.

Btw, thanks inffy for updating on the apn issue.
    02-22-13 06:28 PM
    Hi there just thought of sharing my experience.

I had a lil hiccups on TAC (Transaction Authorization Code). After a couple of emails with ULM rep, its seems that my issuing bank is calling it with diff term (Approval Code). It is a 5/6 digit num 000XXX and was able to get it cleared only on Friday evening. If anyone else was having this issue just insist on a 5/6 digit code from your issuing bank that matches the sample given from ULM email. ULM rep said they're gonna send me tracking codes on Monday I'm using Parcelforce. Fair enough.

Btw, thanks inffy for updating on the apn issue.
    It's usually called Authorization code but different banks/card issuers might call it differently.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-13 04:09 AM
    Update regarding my order for those interested.

My phones still have not arrived and it's been 5 business days now (8 days from dispatch). According to Parcelforce's website, it should be delivered in 4 business days. Needless to say I'm worried now.

Up until today the last update was:

22-02-2013 02:44 International Hub Forwarded for export

I had called Parcelforce yesterday twice. Person A told me that the package has already reached it's final destination (Bahrain). I wasn't convinced with her answer so I called again. I spoke to person B and I informed him what happened. He said he has no idea why Person A said it already arrived in the destination country as it's still in transit .

I woke up this morning to this bizarre tracking update:

26-02-2013 17:25 International Hub Forwarded for export
    25-02-2013 21:03 International Hub Received and processed

Apparently, Parcelforce can read/track/update in the future as the last tracking status time stamp was nearly 12 hours ahead of my local time. Problem is, the UK is 3 hours BEHIND our time. Interesting right?

So i called Parcelforce for a 3rd time today and i was told the tracking status "seems strange." They have contacted the international hub and informed them of the situation. Apparently they will call me back and inform me of a status update. Long story short, up until this moment, the reviews you find online concerning them do not lie.

On the other hand, Unlocked Mobiles have been very responsive.
    02-26-13 04:59 AM
    Just got my z10 shipped to Saudi Arabia from them. Haven't had a problem with them. Was actually a pleasant experience overall.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-13 05:21 AM
    Just got my z10 shipped to Saudi Arabia from them. Haven't had a problem with them. Was actually a pleasant experience overall.

Posted via CB10
    How many days (business or total) did it take from the time they collected the package from Unlocked-Mobiles until it reached your home?
    02-26-13 05:36 AM
    Blackberry Z10 (OEM) (Unlocked) (Black)

I believe this one will work with most sim carriers both in canada and US including tmobile... It's for an ok price I guess we'll just have to wait.
    not sure about Greek carriers though
    go to Wikipedia and search for list of LTE networks. It will give you a list of all networks and carrier worldwide, that should help.
    02-27-13 02:18 AM
    How many days (business or total) did it take from the time they collected the package from Unlocked-Mobiles until it reached your home?
    It took 4 days total. I paid the extra 50 for express shipping. Was really impressed.
    02-27-13 09:58 PM
    It took 4 days total. I paid the extra 50 for express shipping. Was really impressed.
    You must have used UPS' service, as that is the only option which charges 49.99. I opted for the crappier Parcelforce "express" 3-5 days delivery for 27.99. I now regret every single second of that decision because up until now I haven't received my package. Hopefully they have not lost it.
    02-27-13 11:11 PM
    I thought of doing the same but decided 20gbp wasn't worth it. You should have insurance on the parcel? So not all is lost.
    02-28-13 01:50 AM
    I thought of doing the same but decided 20gbp wasn't worth it. You should have insurance on the parcel? So not all is lost.
    The parcel just arrived in Bahrain and you're right, the 20GBP is definitely not worth it especially when you're shipping valuable items. This was an extremely stressful situation as the package took 8 business days to arrive and no one would give me a concrete answer as to whether the package was insured or not, because there was no "shipping insurance" on checkout for me to select as it would have only cost me 4 pounds/phone and would have been a no brainer (I ordered 2 phones).

With that in mind, lesson learned and I will no longer be using Parcelforce
    02-28-13 03:44 AM
    Why you dont buy at ebay UK?
    I was thinking about leave my iPhone 4s, to buy Z10 or Q10, but the appworld makes me stay with the iPhone
    I miss blackberry...
    02-28-13 03:48 AM
    Why you dont buy at ebay UK?
    I was thinking about leave my iPhone 4s, to buy Z10 or Q10, but the appworld makes me stay with the iPhone
    I miss blackberry...
    Unlocked Mobiles had the best prices and were the first to get them. Add to that, they have good reviews and ebay prices were exorbitant. Regardless, it was Parcelforce with the so-so service, not Unlocked Mobiles - just to be clear.

The app world will get better (or so we hear) as the phones will launch in the US.
    02-28-13 03:55 AM
    �524.99 ? This is the most expensive i ever seen. Yesterday a z10 was sold for 330 pound.
    Here: Blackberry Z10 (unlocked) | eBay

someone said the bb10 is not "real" bb system. If someone miss bb (like me, miss my 9900) the bb10 will not do the job, its just an iphone with the BB logo.
    I hope this is wrong. I will wait a little more. (for Q10, maybe...)
    02-28-13 04:01 AM
    The parcel just arrived in Bahrain and you're right, the 20GBP is definitely not worth it especially when you're shipping valuable items. This was an extremely stressful situation as the package took 8 business days to arrive and no one would give me a concrete answer as to whether the package was insured or not, because there was no "shipping insurance" on checkout for me to select as it would have only cost me 4 pounds/phone and would have been a no brainer (I ordered 2 phones).

With that in mind, lesson learned and I will no longer be using Parcelforce
    And read the small print on the Parcelforce site. The maximum compensation they pay for mobile phones is something like �46. Even if you insure it for �500.
    02-28-13 04:10 AM
    I'm using parcelforce as well to Malaysia and its been 4 days since they collected from ULM. The latest track is 'Received in destination country' and 'Forwarded to delivery depot'. Dates and time looks good as well. Hoping to see if I could get it by EOD tomorrow.
    02-28-13 05:24 AM
    �524.99 ? This is the most expensive i ever seen. Yesterday a z10 was sold for 330 pound.

someone said the bb10 is not "real" bb system. If someone miss bb (like me, miss my 9900) the bb10 will not do the job, its just an iphone with the BB logo.
    So you just haave no idea about the bb10. Better to shut up than talk about "someone told me that...".
    02-28-13 01:59 PM
    I'm using parcelforce as well to Malaysia and its been 4 days since they collected from ULM. The latest track is 'Received in destination country' and 'Forwarded to delivery depot'. Dates and time looks good as well. Hoping to see if I could get it by EOD tomorrow.
    *UPDATE:
    It just arrived to my desk and still in its wrap! I just can't wait to get home and have tons of fun with it

p/s: Vector, I hope u will get urs soon too. Not bad parcelforce. Not bad.
    02-28-13 10:09 PM

Actually, I'm a non-EU resident so I don't pay taxes so I "only" paid �429 pounds. Adding on, the link you posted on ebay is for a used Z10 as clearly stated in the description.

And read the small print on the Parcelforce site. The maximum compensation they pay for mobile phones is something like �46. Even if you insure it for �500.
    Really? I dug in quite a bit on their website trying to get this sort of information but I was unable to find anything like that, must be hidden well. Well done Parcelforce, well done. I've dealt with nearly most of the shipping companies and so far they've been the worse in terms of delivery time and customer service. Next time I will definitely be paying a premium to avoid all this.

*UPDATE:
    It just arrived to my desk and still in its wrap! I just can't wait to get home and have tons of fun with it

p/s: Vector, I hope u will get urs soon too. Not bad parcelforce. Not bad.
    Congrats!

My phones showed up yesterday but were held at customs. I'm guessing they held them because I would need to pay duties on them as it wasn't just one phone, but two. I will try to pick them up this week as their working hours conflict with my work schedule.
    03-01-13 03:25 AM
    Have anyone of you got those firmware updates through OTA?
    03-07-13 02:42 PM
    Yes, but had to use a sim from another provider as mine does not support bb10 services yet. Everything works except bbm and protect for now until my provider supports bb10, wich will hopefully be soon

Posted via CB10
    03-07-13 05:08 PM
    Yah, got an update notification too today just a moment ago.

My Z10 had been sitting in my workplace drawer for a week now withouth sim card and I just powered it on, and immediately got an update notification for the version 10.0.10.90
    03-08-13 12:30 AM
    Yeah I was thinking of updating it with 10.0.10.648 but now that I'm thinking since mine is from UK should I go 10.0.10.90 instead ? Or anyone updated theirs with the former? I'm in Malaysia so no OTA updates till they launch it officially though.

Posted via CB10
    03-08-13 04:09 AM
    Yeah I was thinking of updating it with 10.0.10.648 but now that I'm thinking since mine is from UK should I go 10.0.10.90 instead ? Or anyone updated theirs with the former? I'm in Malaysia so no OTA updates till they launch it officially though.

Posted via CB10
    Where did you find 10.648?

I also live in a country where there is no official support for BB10 at the moment, and still got the update.
    03-08-13 04:23 AM
    just an update for everyone. it arrived about 5 days later. I just got it sent through normal post.

Phone works fine. was a small issue with getting data on it. After they moved the BIS plan over to the new phone, still no data.

All i had to do was call them and data onto my phone's package, simple. All works fine now except a problem i am having with the blackberry world, but that is unrelated.
    03-11-13 08:59 AM
87 1234