milo53 likes this.
    12-27-13 09:14 PM
    Wow

Posted via CB10
    12-27-13 09:15 PM
    (

Posted via CB10
    12-27-13 09:17 PM
    It's a flop in today's market, but it is still my favorite phone. I'm done reading the negativity from now on.

Posted via CB10
    12-27-13 09:20 PM
    Still my favorite too!!!

Posted via CB10
    12-27-13 09:31 PM
    I love my z10. But must agree with the HiGh Price tag. Pricing strategy is what make Z10 a flop.

Posted via CB10
    RedFoxOne likes this.
    12-27-13 09:33 PM
    I don't think there is anything unfair with that article. BB10 has been a flop, even if the phones and OS themselves are excellent.
    Icarus3000 and kbz1960 like this.
    12-27-13 09:45 PM
    I'm from India and i've read this article too. Admitted, when the Z10 was launched in India, it was too expensive. I could afford it only after they slashed the price by nearly half. I must say, this phone is the best in almost every sense, be it usability, features, quality and whatnot...im immensely proud of my Z10.

It really beats me when these "phone experts " diss the Z10 for being inferior than an iPhone or an android. I also own an iPhone and I feel the z10 is better than it in many ways. I'm not saying that bb is the greatest thing to ever happen since sliced bread, every OS has it's positives & negatives. It all boils down to which platform you're comfortable with.

All I can say is, no matter how flashy or "innovative " the iPhone or any android device would be, I'll always stick to my BlackBerry. I get things done more efficiently with my bb. I'm sure this sentiment of mine would be shared a lot of Z10/30 , Q10/5 owners.

Cheers!

Posted via CB10
    12-27-13 09:48 PM
    I've never been one to care what the cool kids are doing. In fact, I usually avoid what the cool kids are doing, and this has led to a great deal of success in many areas of my life.

But that's neither here nor there... love my Z10 and don't care what anyone thinks of it.
    12-27-13 10:14 PM
    I think that that instead of looking for what others have to say about BlackBerry and Z10, first decide for yourself what you really want your chosen phone to do for you.
    I myself have gone through the whole series of Galaxy models, from the S2 up till the Note2.
    Their I stopped ,took a step back and realised that we are forgetting the first most important reason why we use a phone! To Be Connected!
    From my experience the only Brand that had the best connection ever was in the past the Bold 99... something, forgot the number and today the Z10 and Z30.
    They stay connected no dropped calls anymore and fast mail responses.
    Add superb messaging and what have you got? Yes, a BlackBerry phone.
    Your decision!!

Posted via CB10
    amit_rao90 and agarwal.apar like this.
    12-27-13 10:46 PM
    It's the media who made Z10 a flop
    They been very enthusiasts in writing negativities about the phone. They been attacking BlackBerry ever since. So mo wonder they wrote another column against BlackBerry. Media are stupid.

Even they write all these negative stuffs about Z10, I'm still proud of having this because the user experience is much better than idevices and droids.

Posted via CB10
    .pinkberry, der_mit, GSM-S and 2 others like this.
    12-27-13 11:02 PM
    Damn I hope mine is the last post on this thread topic...here goes: Read it DONT POST. We dont need to talk about bias the writer is and how the BB Z10 etc is the second coming or the greatest thing since slice bread. The thread counts go up it becomes a treading topic, people come in to poke fun and say: fanboys, people get upset, call each other rude names, some get banned, topic hits two hundred plus posts, makes the news and Google top search; we then rally round and chorus media bias and the cycle continues. Let's read it. then go back to other threads that are worth discussing....sounds like a plan??
    howarmat, der_mit and Arunv like this.
    12-27-13 11:16 PM
    It's the media who made Z10 a flop
    They been very enthusiasts in writing negativities about the phone. They been attacking BlackBerry ever since. So mo wonder they wrote another column against BlackBerry. Media are stupid.

Even they write all these negative stuffs about Z10, I'm still proud of having this because the user experience is much better than idevices and droids.

Posted via CB10
    Blackberry made it a flop with a incomplete OS just like the playbook and way overpriced unproven phone.

The marketing plain stunk too. They were in a rush to get it out. Writing was on the wall it was a flop from specs alone.
    12-27-13 11:21 PM
    Blackberry made it a flop with a incomplete OS just like the playbook and way overpriced unproven phone.

The marketing plain stunk too. They were in a rush to get it out. Writing was on the wall it was a flop from specs alone.

Z10 in ultra flops list [article]-mockup.png

Posted via CB10
    Dave Bourque and amit_rao90 like this.
    12-27-13 11:32 PM
    I agree with lot of people here. I hate these media goons who simply bash the phones without using it(not only BlackBerry but with Nokia too). I am sure most of these people haven't used a BlackBerry 10 phone for a week or so. Even I was a iPhone user for approx 3 years and totally loved the journey but after switching gears to BlackBerry 10, I have realized that Apple is ONLY good in marketing while their OS is still rock solid, but they certainly lack in innovation now. Gone are the times when Mr.Jobs keynotes were a BIG hit.. and now when Tim Cook and his team takes the stage, they more sound of money minded monkeys who are only bothered about numbers and not innovation.. iOS 7 is still a joke! I am sure a kindergarten kid will love it

BlackBerry 10 is a rock solid phone and OS.. Mind you, this is their first generation of OS and they have done exceptionally well.. I am sure, they will flourish in 2014.
    12-28-13 12:04 AM
    Love my Z10

Posted via CB10
    12-28-13 12:05 AM
    I'm happy with my Z10 not to mention I have am IPhone for work and still prefer the z10.

Posted via CB10
    12-28-13 12:10 AM
    It is a flop. That's a fact. Still the best phone. Who's fault is that? BlackBerry's.

Posted via CB10
    12-28-13 12:14 AM
    It may be a flop, but it's still my favorite flop that I love to use each day that passes!

Posted via CB10
    amit_rao90 and DJM626 like this.
    12-28-13 01:44 AM
    Blackberry's problem is they don't present any good incentive for people to leave their current mobile platform. BB doesn't offer better hardware. They offer competitive hardware, but not better. BB doesn't offer better prices (hard to beat Android). BB doesn't offer better a better OS*. The * is there because in some ways it does offer a better OS, but in some ways it's worse. So it's more or less a wash. BB doesn't offer more 3rd party support for sure.

BB's advantages are security (which most casual consumers don't care about), multitasking (which many people don't care about), and notifications (which work fine on other OSes, it's just not as nice).

It just doesn't compel most people to want to switch.

On the plus side, certain things are being put in motion that look promising. The pricing seems to be more reasonable recently on the phones (though the cynic says it's just to get rid of excess stock). The OS is continuing to get better (though with the speed of updates for the US it looks like BB will be screwed in the US, though that's carrier fault). A lot of the complaints I've had about BB10 are quickly being tended to (well at least the rest of the world gets it tended to). And BB is working hard on fixing the app problem. So there's definitely a sign that BB is moving in the right direction.

You just have to hope it's in time.
    12-28-13 02:25 AM
    It may be a flop, but it's still my favorite flop that I love to use each day that passes!

Posted via CB10
    I'm right there with you on that! BB is only for the few "chosen ones". Makes me feel glad that I am one of the few "chosen ones"
    eldricho likes this.
    12-28-13 02:37 AM
    I agree with lot of people here. I hate these media goons who simply bash the phones without using it(not only BlackBerry but with Nokia too). I am sure most of these people haven't used a BlackBerry 10 phone for a week or so. Even I was a iPhone user for approx 3 years and totally loved the journey but after switching gears to BlackBerry 10, I have realized that Apple is ONLY good in marketing while their OS is still rock solid, but they certainly lack in innovation now. Gone are the times when Mr.Jobs keynotes were a BIG hit.. and now when Tim Cook and his team takes the stage, they more sound of money minded monkeys who are only bothered about numbers and not innovation.. iOS 7 is still a joke! I am sure a kindergarten kid will love it

BlackBerry 10 is a rock solid phone and OS.. Mind you, this is their first generation of OS and they have done exceptionally well.. I am sure, they will flourish in 2014.
    Mr Steve jobs was a great innovator without him apple has already perished before and now when he's gone apple will once again fall into the hands of doom .Mr Steve use to explore the thing's to its end trying to take the best and give what the consumer wanted.The new team is just the opposite they just smack the product on to the consumer (heavily depending on brand name for sale) instead of what the consumer want and sadly due to this apple will fail in coming years.

Posted via CB10
    12-28-13 02:51 AM
    No matter what bull**** talks media says about Z 10 and BlackBerry 10, I want to emphasise one thing being a user of this phone since day one as well as owning gs3 (which I hardly use) that the ecosystem of bb10 is futuristic and z10 is the best phone satisfying all my mobility needs and beyond. The best phone period!!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    der_mit likes this.
    12-28-13 04:30 AM
    Mr Steve jobs was a great innovator without him apple has already perished before and now when he's gone apple will once again fall into the hands of doom .Mr Steve use to explore the thing's to its end trying to take the best and give what the consumer wanted.The new team is just the opposite they just smack the product on to the consumer (heavily depending on brand name for sale) instead of what the consumer want and sadly due to this apple will fail in coming years.

Posted via CB10
    Their is no "new team" at the head of Apple, it is the same team who ran the company and innovated along side Steve Jobs. Steve Job crafted Apple to survive without him, he hand picked Tim Cook, a man who lead Apple by Steve's side and ran the company many times while Steve couldn't, for over 14 years. Tim Cook may not be the idealist that Steve was, but he is the operation guys behind all those innovations. He doesn't have to be another Steve Jobs, Apple has thousands of innovative employees to craft the great products that come out of Apple! When Apple fell in the 90s, none of the people who are running the company now was their, after Steve return, he assembled the team that leads the company today.

Blackberry 10 still has a ways to go before it can be considered "rock solid". iOS 7 on the other hand is rock solid.
    Last edited by Jaredallister; 12-28-13 at 12:43 PM.
    12-28-13 06:50 AM
    It is a flop. That's a fact. Still the best phone. Who's fault is that? BlackBerry's.

Posted via CB10
    Actually, when you take a moment to step back and analyze the brief historical timeline of this year. You notice 3 distinctive points that stand out and have created the perception, that BlackBerry has in today's market.

1) Pricing: pricing seems to be a continuing factor in the sale of BB10 device around the world. But BlackBerry did what every Smartphone company does, bank on the hopeful success of a newly polished platform at an inflated price and hope it sales like hot cakes. What they should have did in my opinion, is hold off for an additional year and ensured the OS level had reached 10.2 functional at launch. Then move forward with a more modest price point to start.

2) Carrier Support: I don't care what people say, having some carrier support in small places does not help a struggling company move product. BlackBerry IMO made the mistake of trusting US carriers to fulfill the evolution of BB10 and it is clear today that they can care less. Most big carriers in the US are just rolling out 10.2 recently when the rest of the world has had the update for months, don't tell me there is commitment. Blackberry should be providing their update to there clients directly, if companies like Apple can get carriers to agree then why not Android or BlackBerry for that matter.

3) Marketing: this has been the worst of the three I feel. When people ask me what phone I have in my hands and then exclaim as to say they can't believe me, "That's a BlackBerry?!", your marketing has failed! Marketing is also one of the reasons people can't get situated to using a BB10 device. If you make commercials or post up on social media that shows the differences between a BB10 and traditional Smartphone, then when people look at a BB10 device they have a thought planted in their head. "Oh ya that's that phone that does that time shift thingy right?!" or "Oh ya no home button, I read about that." these are fundamental aspects of marketing IMO and BlackBerry has done nothing or little enough to turn around the perception of its slow demise.

Nevertheless, I like many have throughly enjoyed my BB10 experience and hope the company can turn a new course to salvation. As Vince Vaughn said in a scene from The Interns.

"Sometime you gotta go backwards to move forwards!"

Posted via CB10
    spacemanspork likes this.
    12-28-13 08:24 AM
29 12