Anddd my texts are messing up again. Frozen on texts and using close to 50% of cpu power

Posted via CB10
    09-16-13 03:04 PM
    Ok. I'm Installing the 10.2 leak. Hold my hand. I'm going in!!

I'm just having way to many weird issues with TMO's last update.

Posted via CB10
    09-17-13 04:09 AM
    I'm having the same issue on my Q10, everything works fine except the same SMS issue... Tried wiping my phone and restoring it but still no luck. Matter of fact after the wipe and restore I tried loading a text conversation and it was still giving the same issue... Seems to have only started since installing the 10.1 maintenance update

Posted via CB10
    09-17-13 08:07 AM
    Ok. I'm Installing the 10.2 leak. Hold my hand. I'm going in!!

I'm just having way to many weird issues with TMO's last update.

Posted via CB10
    Let us know how it goes.

Posted via CB10
    09-17-13 08:08 AM
    I had a similar issue, and deleting all my past texts did the trick. Stunk to do it, but fixed the issues.

Pasted with my BlackBerry!
    09-17-13 08:10 AM
    Since the latest official update to 10.1, my text features have been a bit haywire.

Also have the issue where it won't load the conversation history when I can get it to open. The screen is blank with the exception of the keyboard, but the reply box stays hidden behind that keyboard.

Posted via CB10
    I'm joining the party late and it looks like this forum has hashed out that it's a problem with the OS. I'm not sure what my OS number is, but I'm on the latest from AT&T and I'm having the issue as well. I was thinking I'd just install a leaked OS, the issue is I don't want to lose all my text history and I've heard you can't restore from 10.1 when you upgrade to 10.2, so now I'm torn. If I want to lose all my texts I can just delete them and have this OS work.

Why can't they just release a version of 10.2 that works flawlessly, today?
    AilsaSharp likes this.
    09-17-13 09:56 AM
    I'm joining the party late and it looks like this forum has hashed out that it's a problem with the OS. I'm not sure what my OS number is, but I'm on the latest from AT&T and I'm having the issue as well. I was thinking I'd just install a leaked OS, the issue is I don't want to lose all my text history and I've heard you can't restore from 10.1 when you upgrade to 10.2, so now I'm torn. If I want to lose all my texts I can just delete them and have this OS work.

Why can't they just release a version of 10.2 that works flawlessly, today?
    It's only from one version of 10.1 I thought. Is this true??
    09-17-13 03:45 PM
    I reinstalled my mobile OS but still on the 10.1.0.2312 update! It still didn't work, however, I ended up with a problem with my Facebook app! It wouldn't let me login as it said there was an error. Deleted the Facebook app and now my texts are coming through normally again!! If you can live without the Facebook app, delete it
    09-26-13 06:10 AM
    Sorry I can't add any suggestion to this problem but just to say, I have almost exactly the same problem. It started a few weeks after I upgraded to 10.1.0.4181 (on UK EE). As with many others I lost all my text messages when I upgraded, even though I backed up my phone. I don't want to go through that pain again, as such I am not comfortable with reloading the 10.1.0.4181.

why does RIM (Blackberry) not have some kind of official response to these issues, - not even on their website.

Despite using BB for over 7 years seriously considering moving to Android especially if BBM goes to Android, then what's the point of staying with a BB?, lack of important the 'apps' , the battery life sucks, no support and upgrade issues, need I go on.....?
    My SMS have starting working normally again !!! didn't do anything major, a couple of reboots, over a period of a few days, now working okay, how did that happen?
    TheQuietRioter and CDM76 like this.
    09-26-13 10:25 PM
59 123