So, yesterday I called my sales guy at my local AT&T store for my weekly Z10 update.
    He said: "I have one in my hand, but I'm not impressed, not gonna lie". I said: "I'll be there in 10 minutes". (It wasn't a display. It was given to salesmen)
    I messed around with it for a couple minutes and thought it was pretty awesome. I went into settings to snoop around and scrolling through the settings menu was very choppy, sticky. Everything else seemed to flow well. There wasn't a sim card in it so I couldn't see the email/sms/bbm or hub UI. The wifi in that store sux so web pages were kinda slow as well.
    I'm gonna go back today to spend some "quality time" with the Z10. What can be done to get this thing running on par with whats out in the wild????I know the gesture thing will take anyone a little time to get use to, but having the Z10's running well will give potential customers a good comparison.
    03-19-13 07:41 AM
    The Web browser is faster than an IPhone 5 and the hub mostly works. The keyboard is also better for am I phone 5 but still takes getting used to if coming from a physical keyboard

Posted via CB10
    03-19-13 07:59 AM
    The Web browser is faster than an IPhone 5 and the hub mostly works. The keyboard is also better for am I phone 5 but still takes getting used to if coming from a physical keyboard

Posted via CB10
    My sales guy is an iGuy and he was comparing it to the i5. I'm gonna get it, learn it and go back there and compare function to function with his iSheep. There is no doubt in my mind (or my sales guy) I'll get a Z10. I just want to know what can be done to make it the best experience possible for potential new buyers.
    nico2004 likes this.
    03-19-13 08:16 AM
    Owning one is the best possible experience. Go for it!
    nico2004 likes this.
    03-19-13 08:21 AM