Problem solved! Stopped into AT&T today. The guy who set me up yesterday had the wring device associated with my sim card, basically got them backwards. Today all they did was update my device in their system to Z10 and have me turn my phone off and on again. So, this was a stupid issue and anybody thinking about bringing a 100-3 over to AT&T should have any problems. Thanks to everyone in here who offered advice and suggestions. I appreciate it.

Posted via CB10
    10-09-14 01:33 PM
    Problem solved! Stopped into AT&T today. The guy who set me up yesterday had the wring device associated with my sim card, basically got them backwards. Today all they did was update my device in their system to Z10 and have me turn my phone off and on again. So, this was a stupid issue and anybody thinking about bringing a 100-3 over to AT&T should have any problems. Thanks to everyone in here who offered advice and suggestions. I appreciate it.

Posted via CB10
    That's weird enough. Glad you're running.
    10-09-14 02:06 PM
    As stated, AT&T is getting slammed here with CBT dropping their service. No one wants to go to Verison because you would need to get a new phone. We migrated several months ago and everyone in the store were CBT customers and the AT&T folks were working lots of overtime. It is a wonder there haven't been more minor glitches.
    10-10-14 06:02 AM
    As stated, AT&T is getting slammed here with CBT dropping their service. No one wants to go to Verison because you would need to get a new phone. We migrated several months ago and everyone in the store were CBT customers and the AT&T folks were working lots of overtime. It is a wonder there haven't been more minor glitches.
    Verizon isn't hooking you guys (former Cincinnati Bell customers) up with new phones?
    10-10-14 09:16 AM
29 12