Hi all,

Searched high and low but this problem seems to be unique. I've just purchased a Z10 (love it) and use Microsoft Exchange to sync between the Z10, my iPad, and my Mac. Specifically, I'm syncing reminders and notes from within the 'Remember' Z10 app to the respective Mac and iOS 'Reminders' and 'Notes' apps.

Notes sync fine between the three devices - no problem there. Reminders do not sync properly between the Z10 and Mac. The strange thing is that if I create a new reminder from the Mac Reminders app, it shows up on the Z10, but when I create a reminder on the Z10 it is not visible on the Mac. Reminders created on Z10 do however show up on the iPad.

So it seems to be a data incoming issue from the Mac Reminders app. Has anyone experienced the same? Any answers?

Thanks in advance

(Apologies if this is posted in wrong subsection)
    10-29-13 04:05 PM
    When you added the account did you tap "advanced" and then select "Microsoft Exchange"?
    10-29-13 04:18 PM
    When you added the account did you tap "advanced" and then select "Microsoft Exchange"?
    On the Z10: Add account -> Email, calendar and contacts -> then I entered my email address, then password, and finally checked the 'memos' and 'tasks' check boxes.

On the Mac: System preferences -> Internet accounts -> Exchange -> and entered email/password.

On the Z10 in Add account -> Advanced, there is an option for 'Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync' - should I have done it this way? There doesn't seem to be any check boxes for memos/tasks under this method.
    10-29-13 05:36 PM