This is just a picture I screen shotted.
    Z10 is supper laggy today-img_00001506.png

Posted via CB10
    06-26-13 07:26 AM
    a picture does not describe your problem.

Can you please go in to a little more detail on what your issue is?
    06-26-13 07:59 AM
    Try doing a battery pull. Do you usually have many apps open? If so, close some of them. You can check your ram in the About section of your settings, under OS. If you don't have much free memory, you're going to lag.

Finally, where do you tend to store your files? On the phone or on a memory card? If your phone is filling up, it will also lag... Get a decent memory card, if that's the case.
    06-26-13 08:00 AM
    No need to do a battery pull. Hold down the power button at the top, and select restart. Another way of closing apps is to press and hold the x button, when minimised; this ensures it is closed down completely
    drmike likes this.
    06-26-13 08:07 AM
    Try doing a battery pull. Do you usually have many apps open? If so, close some of them. You can check your ram in the About section of your settings, under OS. If you don't have much free memory, you're going to lag.

Finally, where do you tend to store your files? On the phone or on a memory card? If your phone is filling up, it will also lag... Get a decent memory card, if that's the case.
    This is a very good piece of advise I've been looking for. My Z10's lagging for days now. Will check it out. thanks mate.

www.InTheEyesOfBlackBerry.com l www.ETC.SoundsFunny.ws
    06-26-13 09:15 AM
    No need to do a battery pull. Hold down the power button at the top, and select restart. Another way of closing apps is to press and hold the x button, when minimised; this ensures it is closed down completely
    I found that doing this is just the same as pulling the battery. We've been conditioned for battery pulls when the reset button is just as good.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10!
    PatrickMJS likes this.
    06-26-13 09:29 AM
    I was not even touching my phone, it was stuck like that for 10 minutes +

Posted via CB10
    06-26-13 10:49 AM
    I was not even touching my phone, it was stuck like that for 10 minutes +

Posted via CB10
    like the others above have suggested, try a restart.

There are 2 kinds of restarts.

The first one is quick. To invoke it, just press and hold the power button on the top edge of the Z10. Hold it till you see a "restart" button on the screen and then let go of the power button and tap "restart".

The second one takes a little more time but is essentially equivalent to removing the battery. Press and hold the power button for 25-30 seconds, until you see the blue logo with the glowing progress indicator around the BB logo.

If neither of those methods work, you should call your cell phone provider and ask for technical support. They can talk you through other, more in-depth troubleshooting methods.
    06-26-13 11:23 AM