Yesterday my Z10 just stopped working. The LED would blink in a pattern of one blink, pause, 4 blinks. Nothing I have tried has brought it back. (Reset, removing battery, reloading software, nothing)
    I heard that over the weekend that ATT (and Verizon) did a network update that automatically added AmberAlerts, Emergency Alerts and Presidential Alerts (that's another issue). Today a co-worker mentioned getting an emergency weather alert that he'd never seen before. Then it clicked. Could the Network upgrade have broken my z10? I was using a leaked 10.1 version.
    Has anyone seen anything like this? Does anyone know anything about the LED blink patterns or have a link for them?
    Thanks!
    06-18-13 12:43 PM
    Yesterday my Z10 just stopped working. The LED would blink in a pattern of one blink, pause, 4 blinks. Nothing I have tried has brought it back. (Reset, removing battery, reloading software, nothing)
    I heard that over the weekend that ATT (and Verizon) did a network update that automatically added AmberAlerts, Emergency Alerts and Presidential Alerts (that's another issue). Today a co-worker mentioned getting an emergency weather alert that he'd never seen before. Then it clicked. Could the Network upgrade have broken my z10? I was using a leaked 10.1 version.
    Has anyone seen anything like this? Does anyone know anything about the LED blink patterns or have a link for them?
    Thanks!
    Welcome to the forums,

It is possible that something went wrong during the install that soft bricked your device. In this either rerun your leaked loader, or connect to link and reload stock software.
    06-18-13 12:49 PM
    Unfortunately, I can't even see the phone from the downloader app (or BBLink, FWIW).
    06-18-13 01:26 PM