Hi,

My Z10 not working last 1 week. When i Press power button it not turning on at all. No logo. no led indicator.. nothing.

When i put on charging it shows Red charging LED indicator, then BlackBerry logo and bam. Again Red chargin LED indicator then BB logo and this continue in LOOP.

Please help.

I already tried to reload sw via "Blackberry device software" on PC but no luck. Already tried same more than 7 times. I had purchased this device from UK and right now in India so service center also not helping me at all.

Please suggest some steps so that my Z10 start working as earlier. Thanks in Advance.
    03-08-14 12:42 AM
    Hi, first thing first, have you tried another charger? From the symptoms, it sounds more like a battery problem, but if would be easier in the first instance to try a different charger - almost any other micro-USB charger should work.
    If that doesn't work, I would get hold of another Z10 battery from somewhere and try that. Then if it works, you have a cheap solution, or you could try contacting BlackBerry for a warranty replacement.
    If the new battery doesn't work, try downloading the latest OS as an autoloader, and re - flashing that way.

Posted via CB10
    03-08-14 05:38 AM