Yes the Z10 is an excellent device for the best two years. Plus 10.3 will be rolled out to it soon.

Posted via CB10
    09-17-14 05:52 PM
    i got one today for cheap. my first bb10 experience.

coming from a 9900 is TOUGH! i was communication beast on the bold. i feel like such a newb right now.

gonna use it for about a month to get comfortable with bb10, then i'm gonna give it to my dad and get myself either the passport or z30, depends how comfortable i get typing on a screen. i was one of those 9900 holdouts that the Classic is aimed at. I might end up in a Classic cause this phone feels as weird as an iphone or galaxy when i've played around with them. having a hard time getting **** done on this phone.
    It takes time to get used to if qwerty is your thing.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.3247
    09-17-14 05:55 PM
    Yes, the Z10 is still a great phone at this time. However it will be a bit "long in the tooth" in a few years. However, it's a great platform and I judge it like BB judged it to be standalone and self sufficient (with updates) for a long while. I'm on Verizon and we couldn't be happier. Compared to friends, family and colleagues, our Z's get the best performance, call quality (no drops) and signals where these other dare to go.

It's great for doing everything you want/need it to do and more when compared to early 2014 offerings. Some features I use more than others but it's chock full of great but sorely under-promoted features. Speed and performance, again, when compared to it's competitors rivals and in some cases exceeds. The app-gap is not that apparent as I social media a lot, watch clips, movies, sports, take photos, listen to music and surf like crazy. Operating a BB10 phone is so SLICK especially when you've got the gestures down...SMOOTH!

Is the Z10 still a good phone? No, It's a great phone! If you have a chance to get her a Z in white, do so! White case or skin and white headbuds and she'll love you.

Go BB!
    BOO-YAH! Couldn't have put it better myself.

My only word of caution to the OP is this, make sure you're wife is ready for the learning curve. She'll probably hate her life with the Z10 for the first two weeks and then like the magician BB10 is, magically she's realize how much more efficient managing communications and simple things like email is.

Look! It's Zedzilla10! ?
    09-17-14 07:05 PM
    i got one today for cheap. my first bb10 experience.

coming from a 9900 is TOUGH! i was communication beast on the bold. i feel like such a newb right now.

gonna use it for about a month to get comfortable with bb10, then i'm gonna give it to my dad and get myself either the passport or z30, depends how comfortable i get typing on a screen. i was one of those 9900 holdouts that the Classic is aimed at. I might end up in a Classic cause this phone feels as weird as an iphone or galaxy when i've played around with them. having a hard time getting **** done on this phone.
    That's just time my friend! I've owned almost every BlackBerry since the 7250 days and I never thought I'd be happy with an all touch device but the virtual keyboard on the Z10 and 30 are best in class!

The rest just comes with time.

Look! It's Zedzilla10! ?
    Last edited by Carmels; 09-17-14 at 07:33 PM.
    Couver81 likes this.
    09-17-14 07:11 PM
    Absolutely!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    09-17-14 07:29 PM
    BOO-YAH! Couldn't have put it better myself.

My only word of caution to the OP is this, make sure you're wife is ready for the learning curve. She'll probably hate her life with the Z10 for the first two weeks and then like the magician BB10 is, magically she's realize how much more efficient managing communications and simple tasks like emails are.

Look! It's Zedzilla10! ?

Look! It's Zedzilla10! ?
    09-17-14 07:31 PM
    Zedzilla 10!!! I like that!

Posted via CB10
    09-18-14 04:43 AM
    That's just time my friend! I've owned almost every BlackBerry since the 7250 days and I never thought I'd be happy with an all touch device but the virtual keyboard on the Z10 and 30 are best in class!

Look! It's Zedzilla10! ?
    The keyboard really is great isn't it? Not only is it super functional but it just looks so sleek when it pops up.
    09-18-14 08:57 PM
    No....

It's a GREAT ph!!!

:lol:

Z10STL100-2/10.2.2.1531
    09-18-14 09:55 PM
    I went from the 8100 to 9100 to the Z10 and the product just gets better and better what a wonderful phone you will love it!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    09-18-14 11:24 PM
    Thank you all for your input. I have ordered her a z10. When I showed her this thread she was quite impressed.

Thank you,
    Jason

Posted via CB10
    09-19-14 05:36 AM
    Thank you all for your input. I have ordered her a z10. When I showed her this thread she was quite impressed.

Thank you,
    Jason

Posted via CB10
    Post a similar thread in android forum and test the theory. Lol.

But still, a beast choice!

Posted via CB10 on my Smart Black Z10
    09-19-14 06:09 AM
    Have been very pleased with my Z10 after having had it for nearly a year. I'm a pretty light user and it's not uncommon for me to get well over 48 hours on a single charge. No hesitation in recommending it. The intuitive keyboard and typing assistant is really good. It seems able to predict what your next word is going to be.

Posted via CB10
    09-19-14 06:22 AM
    I'm not a great fan of blackberry and I'm currently using a Z10 Awesome Buy

Posted via CB10
    09-19-14 06:58 AM
    Because I like the Z10 a lot, then last month when Shop BBRY had a sale I've switched to Z30.
    09-19-14 08:51 PM
    Love, love, love my X10! Had it since near launch and it gets better with every OS update. Thoroughly analyzed all other BB10 phones and the X10 is still the one I commit to. I'm excited for the Passport launch and will definitely give it a test drive. But I am some what concerned I won't be able to fall in love with another BB10 device.
    09-19-14 09:09 PM

Look! It's Zedzilla10! ?
    my first blackberry was a 7000 series too. then work decided to go with the moto q.

what a piece of **** that was.

we went back to blackberry as soon as those phones fell apart.

i'm itching to get some hands-on time with the passport. but, because i'm not in the office much and constantly on the road and moving, i think the classic will suit my style better.
    09-27-14 03:14 PM
42 12