I installed a new screen recently and my speakerphone mic hasn't worked correctly since. I can hear the person I called, but they can't hear me very well and they say they hear clicking. I've tried leaving myself a voicemail at work so I could hear the issues for myself and it sounded like there was a lot of white noise, or at least some kind of noise, in the voicemail.

I did forget to hook the power button connector back into the motherboard when I first put the phone back together after replacing the screen, so that flex cable was pinned under the motherboard for a night befpre I realized what was wrong and opened the phone up again to reconect that connector. So if I had to bet I'd guess I need to get one of these: Blackberry Z10 Top Power Key Keypad Button Switch Headphone Jack Plug Flex Cable | eBay

But can I install that without soldering, etc? Should I just take my phone to a repair shop? Do you think that part would even fix the problem? Please advise!
    03-23-16 07:18 PM
    If all was working before you messed with screen than yes,take it to someone that has more experience with phone repairs.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-16 12:58 PM
    I've found that some of those aftermarket replacement screen/frames have specific issues. I always use BBVE after each repair to test the screen and often find issues with sensors, mics, or speakers. Remember those new frame/screen combos replace nearly everything.

I've found about 1 in 4 are defective. The good thing is that they're very inexpensive.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-16 04:22 PM