So now we know what kind of free shipping we'll get from Shop BlackBerry. However, since it's free, we can't complain too much.

Posted via CB10
    No I can complain. I ordered some jerseys from NFL Wednesday night with a free shipping promo. Woke up this morning, two days later with a tracking number. When I do free shipping I expect the product to ship in a timely manor from the warehouse and just take 5 to 7 days to arrive. I don't expect a two wake delay before it ships from the warehouse. This is just a company that has no clue how to run a business that deals directly with consumers.

Posted via CB10
    12-13-13 06:12 AM
    Well maybe just Partially wrong. After all BB does not own Digital River ( a U.S. e-commerce outsourcing company)
    BB is just partially still doing it wrong by allowing Digital River as an authorized reseller and merchant of the products and services offered by BB. Just my take on it
    BlackBerry chose the company
    BlackBerry authorized the sale and sent the advertisements. It is BlackBerry's fault!

Posted via CB10
    shupor likes this.
    12-13-13 06:15 AM
    BlackBerry chose the company
    BlackBerry authorized the sale and sent the advertisements. It is BlackBerry's fault!

Posted via CB10
    It's both their faults. I can understand the order filling taking a while but not the failure to communicate/notify by form email, which is free and simple (!) for two weeks now. They still didn't charge my credit card so at least I know the phone wasn't stolen (yet).

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2
    12-13-13 06:18 AM
    I am frankly disgusted the way blackberry z10 delayed despite i booked it on 12/1. No communication on the schedule. They keep saying they will ship all pending ones by Friday this week when i called their customer care. No confidence on the statement when they could not ship these many days not sure how they will do everything on one day!
    12-13-13 06:30 AM
    I haven't checked this post since I received my Z10. I'm shocked that people are still waiting and are still not getting the communication they need from DR. The same issues from the end of November! Hang in there gents.

Posted via CB10
    12-13-13 01:21 PM
    What phone number are people calling to talk to DR about the order? Only number I see under contact is the number for tech support.

Posted via CB10
    12-13-13 01:28 PM
    I did a search for Digital River but I can't find the right page. Would you please tell me how you tracked down your order status? I'm really worried about my Z10 getting stolen here because I won't know they left it. Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2
    Go to shop blackberry and look for the store customer service group at the bottom of the webpage (really? at the bottom of the page, Blackberry? c'mon). Under that grouping select Order Status. Good luck after that.
    mrsmumbles likes this.
    12-13-13 03:12 PM
    Order came in today.
    Looking @ the receipt. It's extremely odd.

The price is listed 399 when it should be 199. Shipping should also be free. I paid free shipping.

I ordered on the 29th but on the receipt it says on the 3rd. Those who are still waiting, just have a little more patient.

Attachment 229662
    Attached Thumbnails Z10 sold out in Blackberry store!!!!-img_00000014.jpg  
    Last edited by mvpcrossxover; 12-13-13 at 05:06 PM.
    12-13-13 04:28 PM
    Order came in today.

Attachment 229659

The price is listed 399 when it should be 199. Shipping should also be free. I paid free shipping.

I ordered on the 29th but on the receipt it says on the 3rd. Those who are still waiting, just have a little more patient.
    I couldn't open the attachment. But your post begs the question--what did you actually pay?? Is the invoice simply incorrect, or were you billed the full $399 + shipping?
    12-13-13 04:42 PM
    I couldn't open the attachment. But your post begs the question--what did you actually pay?? Is the invoice simply incorrect, or were you billed the full $399 + shipping?
    They charged me $215 tax included on the 2nd of December.
    12-13-13 04:46 PM
    Order came in today.

Attachment 229662
    When did yours get shipped?

Posted via CB10
    12-13-13 04:48 PM
    When did yours get shipped?

Posted via CB10
    on the 5th
    12-13-13 04:55 PM
    Mmmm I got the shipping email on the 7th (saturday) but on the tracking page it says monday the 9th so hopefully I'll get it early next week.

Posted via CB10
    12-13-13 05:14 PM
    Go to shop blackberry and look for the store customer service group at the bottom of the webpage (really? at the bottom of the page, Blackberry? c'mon). Under that grouping select Order Status. Good luck after that.
    Many thanks. I finally did get my shipping and tracking email today at about 6:30 pm.

Sent from my LG870 via Tapatalk 2
    12-13-13 06:26 PM
    You may get it on the 17th...
    Mmmm I got the shipping email on the 7th (saturday) but on the tracking page it says monday the 9th so hopefully I'll get it early next week.

Posted via CB10
    12-13-13 06:52 PM
    Finally got my shipping confirmation email tonight. I guess the waiting continues. Hope I get it before bb11 comes out!

I'm trying not to *****...but 2 weeks to get a shipping confirmation is simply not acceptable these days. Consumers have evolved and expect prompt communication and shipping to keep the trust and integrity of online shopping.

This is a recipe for not trusting blackberry deals or digital river. It seems they didn't want to use retailers to move product and opted for this method. I know I will never buy anything being liquidated by digital river ever again.

Posted via CB10
    12-13-13 09:49 PM
    Many thanks. I finally did get my shipping and tracking email today at about 6:30 pm.

;0) That's more than I received. As soon as I get this d**n phone in my hands, all will be forgiven!
    mrsmumbles likes this.
    12-13-13 09:52 PM
    ;0) That's more than I received. As soon as I get this d**n phone in my hands, all will be forgiven!
    Heheh, I know what you mean. But you didn't get any shipping number yet? What date did you place the order?

12-13-13 10:47 PM
    Yes, it is. To be fair, Blackberry could have said to themselves, "Oops we underpriced this deal. Let's say the limit was reached and cancel a bunch of orders." Some may remember just that happening during the mania that followed the Touchpad fire sale.
    Ummmm, yeah that would be illegal, but okay.

Posted via CB10
    12-13-13 11:32 PM
    Finally got shipping notice last night and info updated this morning shows a Tuesday delivery. I still hope that BlackBerry does an analysis on the CF and revamps whatever part of the process is broken because this is a poor example of an online shopping experience.

Posted via CB10
    12-14-13 07:19 AM
    Even though I got tracking number last night (no progress yet) they have not charged my credit card. I hope I'll get it before next weekend.

12-14-13 08:29 AM
    I also got a shipment notification at midnight.
    12-14-13 08:43 AM
    Finally i got the shipment information. Will Fedex smartpost deliver to other than intended recipient if he or she is not at office? I am not going to be available whole next week in office and wanted to know the process as i have given my office address for delivery of z10?
    12-14-13 10:41 PM
    I ordered mine December 2nd and it will be delivered this coming Thursday Dec 19th. A bit of a wait but it's a half price phone!

Posted via CB10
    12-14-13 11:02 PM
    So I was just washing my car outside my home and a usps van stops by and hands me over my z10. Today is sunday wtf? Oh well im glad I finally got it.

Posted via CB10
    12-15-13 02:12 PM
442 ... 1415161718