I just received mail that .......

"Thank you for your recent order, dated 02/12/2013. Due to overwhelming demand for this promotional offer, we are currently working on fulfilling all orders for the BlackBerry Z10 smartphone by Friday, December 13th. We appreciate your patience, and apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,

ShopBlackBerry"
    12-10-13 09:50 PM
    I just received mail that .......

"Thank you for your recent order, dated 02/12/2013. Due to overwhelming demand for this promotional offer, we are currently working on fulfilling all orders for the BlackBerry Z10 smartphone by Friday, December 13th. We appreciate your patience, and apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,

ShopBlackBerry"
    Hm, I didn't get any email yet except the first purchase confirmation with my order number.

Sent from my LG870 via Tapatalk 2
    12-12-13 09:07 AM
    Blackberry spotted in a TV commercial for tax10000 dot com on the IFC just now. It was red, with a small screen and physical keyboard. I don't know the models but it looked very cheerful and nice.

barefootpoet likes this.
    12-12-13 09:15 AM
    Blackberry spotted in a TV commercial for tax10000 dot com on the IFC just now. It was red, with a small screen and physical keyboard. I don't know the models but it looked very cheerful and nice.

And you posted this here because?

Bob
    12-12-13 12:44 PM
    There was mention made of BB's disappearing from public awareness.

12-12-13 04:03 PM
    ^^^I believe this thread is about ShopBlackBerry's BlackBerry Z10's Black Friday Sale and all the issues some of us who ordered them were having, and as it appears, still are having...at least that's what I thought...could be wrong.

Bob
    12-12-13 04:45 PM
    No you are not wrong.

Posted via CB10
    12-12-13 05:42 PM
    Yes. And I posted it here because search doesn't work in Tapatalk and I've seen many bb fans who might be interested in knowing a bb was in a TV commercial seeing as the bb gets little to no mention anymore in mass consciousness.

And I'm watching this thread because I've received no word about my order. Since Bob already received his phone I'm surprised he's even still watching this thread.

santitojack likes this.
    12-12-13 05:50 PM
    ^^^Are you stalking me mrsmumbles?

Bob

Posted With Either My BlackBerry Q10 Or My Z10 On AT&T
    12-12-13 06:05 PM
    welp, the phone didn't come in today even thought the initial ETA was today.
    12-12-13 06:28 PM
    ^^^Are you stalking me mrsmumbles?

Bob

Posted With Either My BlackBerry Q10 Or My Z10 On AT&T
    Of course not. You're the one who complained about my post. I replied. You posted farther up that you received your phone. I said I have been reading the thread, remember?

12-12-13 06:34 PM
    Have you guys been able to track your package? Mine has shown "departed fedex location" for 3 days now. I really hope it still makes it this saturday which is what they estimated.

Posted via CB10
    12-12-13 08:14 PM
    Have you guys been able to track your package? Mine has shown "departed fedex location" for 3 days now. I really hope it still makes it this saturday which is what they estimated.

Posted via CB10
    I just got this yesterday. I guess that's what I get for selecting free shipping.

Posted via CB10
    12-12-13 08:19 PM

Posted via CB10
    fedex will hand the item to USPS. by then your tracking should be updated. this is if you pick standard shipping.
    my ETA was today but changed it to tomorrow :|
    12-12-13 08:20 PM
    I still haven't gotten a tracking number or any communication about the purchase beyond the initial order confirmation. BlackBerry you are still doing it wrong!

Posted via CB10
    12-12-13 08:46 PM
    I still haven't gotten a tracking number or any communication about the purchase beyond the initial order confirmation. BlackBerry you are still doing it wrong!

Posted via CB10
    Same here. I'm just worried about them shipping without sending me notification because if I don't know and they just leave the package there's a big chance it will be stolen.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2
    12-12-13 09:44 PM
    So now we know what kind of free shipping we'll get from Shop BlackBerry. However, since it's free, we can't complain too much.

Posted via CB10
    12-12-13 09:52 PM
    It's a good sign that there's a demand for the Z10 or any other BB10 device.

Posted via CB10
    12-12-13 10:26 PM

Posted via CB10
    Well maybe just Partially wrong. After all BB does not own Digital River ( a U.S. e-commerce outsourcing company)
    BB is just partially still doing it wrong by allowing Digital River as an authorized reseller and merchant of the products and services offered by BB. Just my take on it
    12-12-13 10:33 PM
    Called today and they are useless at $#ts on a bull. I got others involved now this is ridiculous!

Posted via CB10
    12-12-13 10:37 PM
    So now we know what kind of free shipping we'll get from Shop BlackBerry. However, since it's free, we can't complain too much.

Posted via CB10
    i partially blame BB for working with DigitalRiver. customers who deal with DigitalRiver don't deal with them again.
    they can't cancel orders. orders don't get delivered until months.
    ShopBB needs to part ways from DigitalRiver
    12-12-13 11:02 PM
    fedex will hand the item to USPS. by then your tracking should be updated. this is if you pick standard shipping.
    my ETA was today but changed it to tomorrow :|
    Oh ok, usps still doesn't show any info. I really hope it makes it by saturday, I've ordered stuff from hong kong and sometimes it gets here in one week. I'm traveling outside the country next week and there won't be anybody here to pick it up. Like I said before I have family and friends who work for an online store and around the holiday season they get bombarded with online orders and they're a really small crew. They have to work 10-12 hour shifts pretty much all december but they get the orders out promptly. Meanwhile BB/digital river don't seem to be working very hard they keep going at their own pace. I'm not usually one to complain but blackberries are my crack.

Posted via CB10
    12-12-13 11:12 PM
    To add to the ludicrousness..... I previously posted that I received the Samsung Tab 3 that I ordered a day after ordering the Z10 before receiving even a confirmation from Digital River. Well, today I received the Z10 case and screen protectors that I ordered 3 days after ordering the Z10--and they came all the way from Hong Kong. Meanwhile, still no word on my Z10..... I'm giving 50:50 odds it will make it by Christmas.
    12-13-13 12:28 AM
    This is getting old. I ordered the Z10 during the promo and after a week of nothing but silence I was finally forced to visit the BB order page for a status update. That was interesting, as it took a number of attempts just to get the website to acknowledge that an order had been submitted. I was finally redirected to the DR page (another page d**n it) that is similar in function to BB's only to find out (this past sunday) that there was an indefinite S&H delay due to foul weather conditions. At this point I am fuming that no notification of any sort has yet been sent. By Wed. of this week, I see that the phone has finally been shipped....I say "see" because, really, there has been no notification of any sort, detailing anything, one way or the other, ever sent out. The real kicker is that no ETA is provided.

Continuing the blind love for BB 10, and just for kicks, I bought a Bell SIM card to manually update to 10.2 'cause I am not waiting around for ATT to get off their laurels.

Just makes the anticipation that much sweeter.
    12-13-13 04:59 AM
    This is getting old. I ordered the Z10 during the promo and after a week of nothing but silence I was finally forced to visit the BB order page for a status update. That was interesting, as it took a number of attempts just to get the website to acknowledge that an order had been submitted. I was finally redirected to the DR page (another page d**n it) that is similar in function to BB's only to find out (this past sunday) that there was an indefinite S&H delay due to foul weather conditions. At this point I am fuming that no notification of any sort has yet been sent. By Wed. of this week, I see that the phone has finally been shipped....I say "see" because, really, there has been no notification of any sort, detailing anything, one way or the other, ever sent out. The real kicker is that no ETA is provided.

Continuing the blind love for BB 10, and just for kicks, I bought a Bell SIM card to manually update to 10.2 'cause I am not waiting around for ATT to get off their laurels.

Just makes the anticipation that much sweeter.
    I did a search for Digital River but I can't find the right page. Would you please tell me how you tracked down your order status? I'm really worried about my Z10 getting stolen here because I won't know they left it. Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2
    12-13-13 05:33 AM
442 ... 1314151617 ...