I ordered a white Z10 on the 29th with standard shipping...no shipping info yet.

Posted via CB10
    Same with me. Ordered Friday afternoon and nothing yet.
    12-05-13 06:02 AM
    Just checked and still they have not charged me yet... ok a FREE z10 yes I'll take that

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using CB Forums mobile app
    12-05-13 06:03 AM
    It's nice to see everyone in a "happy place" since getting their notifications their Z10's are on their way...I know I am!!! It is just unfortunate we had to deal with not getting timely, or any, communication from ShopBlackBerry/DR regarding when the devices would be available to ship....but all is good now and I'm over it...

Bob
    Last edited by Bob80220; 12-05-13 at 08:45 AM.
    BBJoe2011 likes this.
    12-05-13 08:11 AM
    Not everyone. Those who chose standard shipping got nothing from them yet.

Posted via CB10
    12-05-13 08:56 AM
    Oh no...that sucks. Hopefully your order will be processed and shipped today...I did notice that a signature is required for delivery from FedEx. So folks need to make sure you will be around to sign for delivery or redirect to a FedEx station for pick up.

Bob
    12-05-13 09:04 AM
    Got my order in for the Z10 but how long does it take. Order on the 30th Nov and still no confirmation it shipped.
    to me very poor service if they are trying to boost Blackberry.
    This 3rd party should take lessons for Amazon. Now I'm trying to get my wife switched from Sammysung into a real phone,this delay does not help. BB are you listening ?
    Last edited by Vernon Bay; 12-05-13 at 09:11 PM.
    12-05-13 10:45 AM
    No word on either of my orders either

Posted via CB10
    12-05-13 11:13 AM
    I don't understand why people get all out of whack anyways. If it were over a week and no word, I could understand. But to order on a friday and start tripping on monday is crazy.
    12-05-13 01:53 PM
    I don't understand why people get all out of whack anyways. If it were over a week and no word, I could understand. But to order on a friday and start tripping on monday is crazy.
    True, but now it is Thursday, almost a week from when I ordered (for example) and no follow up yet. If I didn't have to go down to the States to pick it up, I wouldn't care. But I have to plan when I go as there isn't that much time left before the holidays. Essentially, I need it delivered by next Friday. If not, I won't be able to get it until next year and at that point it isn't worth it (for me).

So I will give them until end of day tomorrow before getting a refund through PayPal or my credit card.
    12-05-13 02:23 PM

It's not about the shipping that's most people are concerns about.

It's about not communicating with the customers. If they sent out an email about not able to ship until wednesday, most people wouldn't be so pissed about the whole situation.

I don't even know if they're going to ship mine or not. Ordered on the 29th. Transaction went through on the 2nd. Nothing from ShopBB or DigitalRiver about where my item is.
    BBJoe2011 likes this.
    12-05-13 03:06 PM
    It's not about the shipping that's most people are concerns about.

It's about not communicating with the customers. If they sent out an email about not able to ship until wednesday, most people wouldn't be so pissed about the whole situation.

I don't even know if they're going to ship mine or not. Ordered on the 29th. Transaction went through on the 2nd. Nothing from ShopBB or DigitalRiver about where my item is.
    The sale ended monday. Maybe they wanted to calculate the sales, figure out stock and proceed to ship after? Mine was sent out on Wednesday says FedEx and even shows data Wednesday morning on being picked up.

They shipped it within the 3rd business day of ordering. Friday doesn't count for anybody that ordered imo.

I'm actually pretty satisfied with their results. I'll have mine 1 week after ordering and paid $200 for an unlocked pretty decent phone.

And I'm not defending any company or brand here. I'm just trying to be realistic about things and be reasonable with times.

And there's no reason they need to send out an email saying "hey, we'll ship this out in 3 days".

Those that haven't received any information on their order is prolly either 1 - a Canadian shipping to usa. 2 - somebody that didn't select the faster shipping. Or 3 - PayPal?

Looking for the real vijik. Q10
    12-05-13 04:38 PM
    Those that haven't received any information on their order is prolly either 1 - a Canadian shipping to usa. 2 - somebody that didn't select the faster shipping. Or 3 - PayPal?

I'm not sure why PayPal would cause them problems. The transaction already went through and everything. It doesn't say "pending" as others pointed out.
    12-05-13 04:46 PM
    Has anybody received shipping confirmation today? Don't tell me they sent out the 2 day shipping orders and then stopped again?

Posted via CB10
    12-05-13 05:28 PM
    Nope haven't got any confirmation either.

And to the guy that says its probably Canadians shipping to US that aren't getting emails...lol How do they know where we live? We Canadians live with these types of challenges with US vendors all the time. You think we don't know how do get around it?

And if they had a problem with Paypal then I doubt they would have it as a payment option nor do I think they would have taken funds out of my account seconds after I hit pay. As a matter of fact the CC customers weren't charged until the items shipped. Paypal customers pay immediately. They should have even less issue with the customers that have already paid then the ones that paid credit cards.
    12-05-13 06:11 PM
    Nope haven't got any confirmation either.

And to the guy that says its probably Canadians shipping to US that aren't getting emails...lol How do they know where we live? We Canadians live with these types of challenges with US vendors all the time. You think we don't know how do get around it?
    Canadian credit billing address? Or having a billing address that's different from the shipping address?

12-05-13 06:17 PM
    Ordered white Z10 on 11/29 using PayPal, funds were immediately charged and I used standard shipping. No notification of shipping yet.

I feel that the method of shipping should not dictate what gets shipped first, but whose money they had first!

They have had my $ for almost a week...and I have no clue when I will receive it...this ain't right!

Posted via CB10
    12-05-13 06:28 PM
    Ordered white Z10 on 11/29 using PayPal, funds were immediately charged and I used standard shipping. No notification of shipping yet.

I feel that the method of shipping should not dictate what gets shipped first, but whose money they had first!

They have had my $ for almost a week...and I have no clue when I will receive it...this ain't right!

Posted via CB10
    I am in the same scenario, but ordered on 11/30 using Paypal. Just spoke with customer service & he said should ship today. And should follow up with email with tracking information. But it's already 4pm Pacific, so not holding my breath!!!!
    12-05-13 06:36 PM
    I am in the same scenario, but ordered on 11/30 using Paypal. Just spoke with customer service & he said should ship today. And should follow up with email with tracking information. But it's already 4pm Pacific, so not holding my breath!!!!

Posted via CB10
    same boat with you guys. Those who paid through PayPal get charge first for verification purposes. carbon98accord said it in the other thread.
    it's already 7pm here and I got nothing. I am in no hurry of getting one since I'm already using one. I just want some sort of updates with my orders.
    sigh......so disappointed
    12-05-13 07:06 PM
    You can't do a hold with PayPal.. you can with a credit card... (I have both merchant account types...) They have to charge the PayPal account to know it will go through.

Posted via CB10
    12-05-13 07:28 PM
    Clearly it was the first BB10 phone on a new system. This was going to happen. The good news is that inventory write offs are not going to happen again. Demand will grow the market back up.
    12-05-13 07:44 PM
    Ordered my Z10 on December 2nd and ordering to my tracking number it will arrive tomorrow. Very excited to get it as BB10 will be the last OS I've tried having gone from iOS to Android to WP8 then back to iOS and now BB10. Only thing i'm hoping for at the moment is that the .99 cent movie sale I see lasts until tomorrow.
    12-05-13 08:09 PM
    Canadian credit billing address? Or having a billing address that's different from the shipping address?

That's why they rejected and refunded my first order - unconfirmed shipping address (depot by the border not my home address). My card was charged then promptly refunded. I just signed up with a different email and paid by credit card.

Posted via CB10
    12-06-13 01:31 AM
    Ordered my Z10 on December 2nd and ordering to my tracking number it will arrive tomorrow. Very excited to get it as BB10 will be the last OS I've tried having gone from iOS to Android to WP8 then back to iOS and now BB10. Only thing i'm hoping for at the moment is that the .99 cent movie sale I see lasts until tomorrow.
    There's still the Firefox phone, Ubuntu Edge (if it comes out), and others.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2
    12-06-13 04:31 AM
    Ordered on 12/1 (Sunday) evening but still no update on tracking number. I got only confirming the order and blocked the amount on my credit card without charging the amount on the card. Not sure when i will get my ordered peace
    12-06-13 04:40 AM
    I ordered a white Z10 on 11/29 with standard shipping. Received the shipping info email this morning at 1:52 am.
    12-06-13 05:01 AM
442 ... 1011121314 ...