I would probably feel more cheated if it costs $30.

I'm not saying what's right or wrong. I'm just trying to give them time and be patient. If a week goes by and nothing, then it may be a little out of hand.

I do know amazon and tmobile will offer you 2 day shipping on out of stock items though.

Looking for the real vijik. Q10
    12-03-13 02:28 PM
    This is similar to ordering the Nexus 5 which I just did last month. They'll update you with shipping info when the shipper creates the shipping label. It could be a day or two, or a few weeks.

Sent from my LG870 via Tapatalk 2
    12-03-13 02:34 PM
    The Z10 was offered for purchase at $200.00 with no mention that it was not in stock or back ordered. Lot's of people jumped on this deal as we should. Now it's up to ShopBlackBerry to perform and ship the devices or at the very least update us as to when they will be shipped. For them to not update those of us who purchased the Z10 is total BS in my opinion. For Customer Service to only offer an answer of "soon" and check your email in box is not a professional answer and is poor business ethics.

Bob

Posted With My BlackBerry Q10 On AT&T
    12-03-13 02:39 PM
    I had my money returned to me and I called they said all phones are on hold till a shipment comes in. This is bs so they lost a returning bb customer...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using CB Forums mobile app
    12-03-13 03:38 PM
    What does your digital river status say? Also, when did you order yours? White or black?
    I had my money returned to me and I called they said all phones are on hold till a shipment comes in. This is bs so they lost a returning bb customer...

12-03-13 03:41 PM
    Logistically, you are correct. In reality, we just can't wait for the new toy!!!!
    Neither can I, I'm just saying it's not so black and white.

From what I recall reading on here, (might be in this thread, might not be) someone who spoke to a rep said they are obligated to ship orders within 72 hours.

Posted via CB10
    12-03-13 04:02 PM
    Yea that was me and I ordered it on the 29th and was told by a rep it would be shipped no later than Monday and it never was. I ordered a white one....

12-03-13 04:04 PM

Did they offer to even let you buy a Z10 at the 199 price when they come back in??? That is BS....

Posted via CB10
    12-03-13 04:42 PM
    Just bought mine today as a gift for my girlfriend. I can't believe I convinced her to dump her new iPhone . Apparently it's not BlackBerry that have problems too apple 5s having problems as well but yet sell well. Nway I bought mine in February for around 800 I would still do it again not cuz am a fan but it served me well and still does. Am not a heavy app guy just basics and am good. Hope many took advantage of this offer it will make a great gift
    Think of what else you can convince her to do

Posted via CB10
    mudy likes this.
    12-03-13 05:01 PM
    Piitb

Looking for the real vijik. Q10
    12-03-13 05:13 PM
    I believe orders are processed through DR then through BlackBerry, so the middle man causes delay.

Posted via CB10
    Yep Blackberry is such an efficient company that the fault always lies on someone else..
    12-03-13 05:18 PM
    No

12-03-13 05:36 PM
    Now if blackberry had firesale for z30! Say $299.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk
    12-03-13 06:02 PM
    Just got off the phone with blackberry was told they have no clue Shen they will be sent out... They said they where out of z10 till today... I'm soo not happy...
    12-03-13 06:18 PM
    ^^^If that's the case then my thought about them selling them over the weekend and yesterday ordering in inventory to fulfill the orders makes sense. That is at least the impression I get...that is really messed up. Yes, they offered the Z10 at a very attractive price, but if they can't deliver the goods that is just bad for customer relations...let alone being bad business ethics. Now if ShopBlackBerry indicated this was a purchase while they waited for inventory to come in I would not be as pissed as I am currently. Knowing there would be a delay until shipping is one thing, but for ShopBlackBerry to be totally deceitful is another story. Yes, we will get our Z10's eventually...just not when I was expecting mine to arrive with the additional cost for the 2 day shipping. Understanding they would be swamped with orders at this price, I was anticipating my order to be shipped out at least by today...now, who the f*uck knows when ShopBlackberry will make good on their offer.

Bob
    12-03-13 06:30 PM
    stoopid DigitalRiver. WTF are they taking so long?!
    12-03-13 06:40 PM
    Yep Blackberry is such an efficient company that the fault always lies on someone else..
    Please enlighten me how you expect BlackBerry to process orders that Dr has not forwarded yet?

Posted via CB10
    20degrees likes this.
    12-03-13 07:30 PM
    Careful--you might find yourself really liking the L520. That's been my choice for the last few months, and it has the best battery life I've experienced since my old Curve 8330. A bit basic, but in a few months I've never needed to reboot. I also decided to jump on the Z10 deal, but I'm holding on to my L520, just in case.....
    I'm currently using a L928 as my personal phone and I love it. I was a longtime BB guy but the L928 drew me away. I really like Nokia's app ecosystem for the Lumias and the integration WP8 has with W8 devices (I use a W8 laptop and Surface 2). The 520 deal was too good to pass up, or so I thought until I saw the Z10 on sale for $199 unlocked. I'll probably hold onto the L520 and see which of the two I like. I'm a little curious to see how well the Z10 integrates with my live account (email, calendar, address book, etc).
    12-03-13 07:43 PM
    Just checked and my first order pre-auth dropped off my credit card and the second is still there. These are supposed to be xmas presents they better show up
    12-03-13 08:02 PM
    Lady told me it could take a week to get to me so I hope they ship soon..
    Last edited by emscapt47; 12-03-13 at 08:41 PM.
    12-03-13 08:18 PM
    My black Z10 shows "Boxed Shipment" as of today.
    12-03-13 08:52 PM
    mines shown that since day one. just checked my account and they still haven't even charged my card. but apparently, they only charge at the time of shipment (that's what the site faq says anyways).
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    12-03-13 09:05 PM
    My account has shown that since the time I placed my original order...

mines shown that since day one. just checked my account and they still haven't even charged my card. but apparently, they only charge at the time of shipment (that's what the site faq says anyways).
    The charge has only been presented to my credit card company as well...the receipt for payment has not occurred and won't until they actually have inventory and ready to be shipped.

All in all a very bad experience as we are left in the dark...only ShopBlackBerry knows what's going on but they aren't communicating...

Bob
    12-03-13 09:25 PM
    i paid through paypal. charge me right away after i entered all the info. got the receipt from them and everything but not the shipping.
    Wouldn't draw my concerns so much if they charge "after" they shipped the item. Fuqqin DigitalRiver. get yo schit together mang!!!
    12-03-13 10:12 PM
    BB really needs to stop shooting themselves in the foot (feet). Some on CB have argued this was a great strategy to free BB from the carriers. So now they seem to have problems coordinating with DR/ShopBlackBerry. And from these most recent posts, it really sounds like the blame lies with Blackberry--announce a big sale, build excitement, and then have no inventory to deliver???

This was a chance to change minds, but unfortunately the effect seems to be to reinforce the impression that BB can't get out of their own way. The only saving grace may be that this promotion was probably aimed primarily at the BlackBerry Faithful, who are remarkably (perhaps pathologically) patient with BB.
    12-03-13 11:32 PM
442 ... 56789 ...