I am starting to figure out a few things. When i turn volume down to 0, the phone automatically goes into silent mode. When I press the top button to turn the screen off, every second time, it changes my sound from normal to vibrate or silent, etc

Right now my problem is strange. My phone is on silent mode, but sound is turned on and I cannot toggle it off. It is very very annoying when I am at work. if it is on vibrate, no problem, no sound. But it often toggles to silent when I press the top button to turn the screen off. Ill post a snapshot in a sec.

Can anyone tell me how to get silent mode back to no sound or vibrate?
    02-16-13 09:51 AM
    I am starting to figure out a few things. When i turn volume down to 0, the phone automatically goes into silent mode. When I press the top button to turn the screen off, every second time, it changes my sound from normal to vibrate or silent, etc

Right now my problem is strange. My phone is on silent mode, but sound is turned on and I cannot toggle it off. It is very very annoying when I am at work. if it is on vibrate, no problem, no sound. But it often toggles to silent when I press the top button to turn the screen off. Ill post a snapshot in a sec.

Can anyone tell me how to get silent mode back to no sound or vibrate?
    Here is the screen
    Attached Thumbnails Z10 on silent but....-img_00000050.jpg  
    02-16-13 09:54 AM
    To get to the screen posted by Koji W, you can swipe down from the top of the phone while you're on the homescreen (the one with all the app icons). Then just tap on the word "Notifications".

Or you could tap on the settings icon. The notifications settings are the third item on the list.
    02-16-13 10:06 AM
    I'm sure everyone knows how to get to that screen. But how do I change the settings on silent to sounds off?

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-16-13 10:27 AM
    Hey Koji, sometimes folks are less familiar with a new device. I just like to make sure everyone can understand my posts.

Just below the drop list of sound profiles is a check box for "Sounds" which can be toggled on or off. Would that do what you want?

02-16-13 10:36 AM
    The sound toggle is locked on. Can only toggle highlighted buttons

02-16-13 10:55 AM
    Anyone?
    When the phone turns to silent every second time you it the top button to turn the screen off, it is annoying.

When you are at work in a place where phones must be silent and the silent setting has sound turned on, it is a huge freaking problem.
    02-16-13 07:58 PM
    I'm having a similar issue.. my notifications are set on silent, but the phone still rings and and gives me notifications sounds.. It is really annoying as it keeps ring in when I'm in classes.. I need some help with this please!
    03-14-13 09:38 AM