Ok, enough is enough! I tried the Chrome way, and who ever suggested that you might want to be more clear w your instructions, you might want to mention you have to get an account. Tried the ddpb, way and downloaded every java knowen to man kind. Yes I had my BlackBerry in development mode (that's a dumb question to ask) even saw on another post you have to look at a root for ddpb, once again you might want to mention how to do that! Not all of us are computer geeks. While I'm on the subject and trust me I'm a bigger fan boy of BB, yes even bigger than Kevin, sorry dude, but if you start a sight you don't jump ship because your disappointed. Anyway that's a whole different post! Why if we waited so long for the new 10s to come out why do they not work properly, ring tones for text, you have to put it on vibrate in the holster, sounds like an iPhone or droid to me. Come on BlackBerry pull your head out and get it right the first time. Ok, I don't feel any better

Posted via CB10
    05-03-13 02:41 PM
    Haha 3 posts and you're a bigger fan than kevin!

Posted via CB10
    05-03-13 02:43 PM
    Ok, enough is enough! I tried the Chrome way, and who ever suggested that you might want to be more clear w your instructions, you might want to mention you have to get an account. Tried the ddpb, way and downloaded every java knowen to man kind. Yes I had my BlackBerry in development mode (that's a dumb question to ask) even saw on another post you have to look at a root for ddpb, once again you might want to mention how to do that! Not all of us are computer geeks. While I'm on the subject and trust me I'm a bigger fan boy of BB, yes even bigger than Kevin, sorry dude, but if you start a sight you don't jump ship because your disappointed. Anyway that's a whole different post! Why if we waited so long for the new 10s to come out why do they not work properly, ring tones for text, you have to put it on vibrate in the holster, sounds like an iPhone or droid to me. Come on BlackBerry pull your head out and get it right the first time. Ok, I don't feel any better

Posted via CB10
    I'm no geek; if I can figure out how to side load an app. Then anyone can. Ask a question and people here will help.

Posted via CB10
    05-03-13 02:44 PM
    Side loading is intended for developers to test, if you don't have a bit of technical knowledge you are better off installing from BlackBerry World.

Posted via CB10
    05-03-13 02:45 PM
    Sorry that your rant didn't make you feel better!

Next thread!

CB10 App, Z10
    05-03-13 02:50 PM
    Been here since it began, just a new name. I have been doing side loading since I had my playbook, would like answers not comments, thank you very much. I didn't have problems like this w the playbook

Posted via CB10
    05-03-13 02:53 PM
    So what exactly is the problem?

If you've sideloaded on your playbook, its the same on the z10. Is your device not being detected? Are you getting any error messages? If so, what are they? What problems exactly did you have with chrome? If you provide specifics, we can probably offer some advise...

Posted via CB10
    05-03-13 03:03 PM