TMo Z10 been acting up. Started a few days ago: noticed the P and L keys wouldn't register. In a few hours it was randomly swiping and even sending texts of gibberish on its own, like a crazy invisible hand was on it. My own swiping and keypresses would only register part of the time. Did a battery pull but the possession returned. Anyone know of a similar problem? I've scanned the forums and I haven't read of problems similar to mine. While all this is going on, the batt is getting quite warm. Help please. //
    09-22-13 12:37 AM
    Well, other electronic devices including microwave ovens, plasma tv's, plugged into an ungrounded or poorly grounded socket have been implicated in making Playbook touchscreens to stuff like you report.

On the other hand, the battery heat might mean something is running or running amok. Pull the battery again for 1/2 hour.

Did you install any odd new apps? Sideload any?
    09-22-13 12:41 AM
    I wouldn't "pull the battery" per se given that doesn't do anything more for a BB10 device than a proper shutdown, but I digress... Yes, as F2 said, make sure there isn't any electronic interference nearby and check to see if you've installed an app recently, including Android sideloads. Also, if you're running a leaked OS, that could be the problem, though I've never heard of this issue being reported before.

Posted via CB10 on my white Z10 & lovin' it!
    09-22-13 12:44 AM
    Sounds like your device is haunted by the Ghost Of BlackBerry Past. It happens to one in about 2 million BlackBerry 10 devices sold.
    09-22-13 01:15 AM
    Sounds like your device is haunted by the Ghost Of BlackBerry Past. It happens to one in about 2 million BlackBerry 10 devices sold.
    Christmas is near... :lol:

Seriously, could it be digitizer issue? Been dropping the Zee lately?

Posted from my ZZZZZZZZZZ
    09-22-13 01:28 AM
    Screen protector?

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 01:54 AM