Once fully charged it or system crashed it just reboots and disables all sensors available ( compass, gyroscope, proximity...). I have to pull out the battery and restart to get it fixed.

Not trolling... Anyone?
    04-18-13 04:19 PM
    Maybe reload the OS. Albeit weird. Or reset the device...
    BBercat likes this.
    04-18-13 04:25 PM
    Are you talking about the "Make you look like a weirdo in public " (doing the figure 8 calibration) .

Or not working period?

Posted via CB10
    04-18-13 04:34 PM
    Once fully charged it or system crashed it just reboots and disables all sensors available ( compass, gyroscope, proximity...). I have to pull out the battery and restart to get it fixed.

Not trolling... Anyone?
    One of first things I do to check on if someone might be trolling is check their previous posts (especially when so few). I noted you have never complained or posted anything like this before. In fact you posted possible leaked images and stated BB should reward longtime BB users (leads me to believe you retained your BB love over last couple years when times were tough ). Wanted to reply ASAP so this is at top of your tread so people hopefully wont spam you for being a troll .....

So now that we got the part of you not being a troll out of the way. Wish I could help. Havent heard of this issue. If was me though, I'd be on phone with service provider asap. That is not normal behaviour.

What OS version are you on ?
    BBercat likes this.
    04-18-13 04:34 PM
    Software release 10.0.10.90
    Model: STL-100-2
    Worked well with factory loaded version.
    Relaoded twice via Link. Still getting crashed, rebooting and disabling sensors.

One of first things I do to check on if someone might be trolling is check their previous posts (especially when so few). I noted you have never complained or posted anything like this before. In fact you posted possible leaked images and stated BB should reward longtime BB users (leads me to believe you retained your BB love over last couple years when times were tough ). Wanted to reply ASAP so this is at top of your tread so people hopefully wont spam you for being a troll .....

So now that we got the part of you not being a troll out of the way. Wish I could help. Havent heard of this issue. If was me though, I'd be on phone with service provider asap. That is not normal behaviour.

What OS version are you on ?
    04-18-13 05:17 PM