So when BB revealed screen share, I thought "What am I really going to use that for??". But I was soooo wrong, I'm loving the functionality of Screen Share, here's a couple examples, BB should do more to advertise the potential.

1 - Assistance
    So my friend was BBMing me asking how to where to configure something... rather than try to explain where, I simply shared my screen and showed him how to get to it. Does it get any easier than that?

2 - Story Telling
    While Video chatting with a friend the other day, he asked me how my ski trip out west went, so I said I'll show you! I shared my screen but narrated the story while sharing pictures (pinch and zoom), internet links, map locations. What an enjoyable experience.

3 - Business Presentations
    This will be very handy where I work! Imagine I am with a customer and they have some questions about a specific product or service. I could just BBM my content expert and connect my Z10 to a TV via HDMI. He/she could take control of my screen and make a presentation from an airport or living room. Technology is amazing...

Why does BB not advertise this kind of potential??? Even a you tube video, it will get passed around. Just thought I'd share some of my great Z10 experience. I understand what Thor means by a future of mobile computing!
    Plazmic Flame and Corbu like this.
    02-18-13 07:51 AM