Alright, obviously OS10 has some improvements to make which is completely understandable because it's a new software. So far, they are doing great. But recently my phone is starting to freeze. Maybe the 3rd time today. Il be honest with you, it's REALLY pissing me off because I have to reset the phone at the busiest moments. Sometimes I just don't have time! Does anyone know why this is might be happening? And yes I am a hardcore user. It always happens when I'm doing more then one thing at once on the phone. Like Facebook messaging and having lots of text messages being recieved. I bought the phone mainly for its multi-tasking capabilities...

Posted Via CB on my Z10
    06-30-13 12:13 AM
    What OS are you using?
    06-30-13 12:16 AM

Posted Via CB on my Z10
    06-30-13 12:22 AM
    Do you have whatsapp open when it's happening?

Posted via CB10
    06-30-13 12:26 AM
    That happened to me for a while. If it's the same as what happened to me, then open the voice control (long press on the buttons between the volume keys), and swipe up from there.

Posted via CB10
    fflavoie likes this.
    06-30-13 12:34 AM
    No I don't use what's app

Posted Via CB on my Z10
    06-30-13 12:41 AM
    Are you receiving media messages or large files when this occurs? I have seen it once or twice when downloading big files or emails. It only occurs if I'm really switching around in the active frames...

Posted via CB10
    fflavoie likes this.
    06-30-13 12:53 AM
    Screen freeze is happening to me too. I don't have whatsapp open nor am I doing any downloads.

Posted via CB10
    07-03-13 09:46 PM
    Screen freeze has also been happening on my wife's Z10. She does have Whatsapp installed, but we had removed it for a period of time and the freezing continued. I would love to know what this is related to. Frustrating considering I sold my wife on the Z10 by talking to her about the stability of QNX. Kind of embarrassing!
    07-03-13 11:42 PM
    Screen freeze has also been happening on my wife's Z10. She does have Whatsapp installed, but we had removed it for a period of time and the freezing continued. I would love to know what this is related to. Frustrating considering I sold my wife on the Z10 by talking to her about the stability of QNX. Kind of embarrassing!
    it's about the QNX, it's about the OS built on top of the QNX itself, the .273 OS. have you considered loading the leaked OS for STL-2/3 from the other page of this forum? even BBRY said that any BB10.1 OS version .2050 and higher is considered as stable, nearly no chance of lagging or even causing (knock the wood) random reboots. again, BB10 is still 5 months old but BBRY is trying so hard, they don't sit still.
    07-04-13 02:57 AM
    It happens to me on my Z10 as well. I usually just reboot and the prob's gone.
    07-04-13 03:17 AM
    My Z10 began freezing two days ago. Now it's freezing almost every hour. Tmobile is sending replacement unit, but I'm concerned there's a bigger issue with 10.1.0.2006.
    fflavoie likes this.
    07-12-13 09:58 AM
    How much free storage do you have on the buikt-in ssd (not the sd card)?

Posted via CB10
    07-12-13 11:01 AM
    I have 11gb free.

Posted via CB10
    07-12-13 10:27 PM
    This happened to my spouses phone. In a matter of about 8 weeks she had a full logic card failure. It seemed to get progressively worse.

Posted via CB10
    07-12-13 11:40 PM
    It started happening on mine after the 10.2 update. Really getting annoying especially when I can't disconnect a finished call or, as just happened, I can't answer a call because the screen won't swipe down! It freezes at the most inconvienient times, and I can't do anything with it but reboot. Not good.

Also, if I reduce one app to a tile I can't then close it, if I have 2 or more I can all but not the top LH one, so it looks like the top LH corner has an issue. Don't know if it's the handset, but as I said, it was only after the last update.
    11-13-13 08:10 AM
    Alright, obviously OS10 has some improvements to make which is completely understandable because it's a new software. So far, they are doing great. But recently my phone is starting to freeze. Maybe the 3rd time today. Il be honest with you, it's REALLY pissing me off because I have to reset the phone at the busiest moments. Sometimes I just don't have time! Does anyone know why this is might be happening? And yes I am a hardcore user. It always happens when I'm doing more then one thing at once on the phone. Like Facebook messaging and having lots of text messages being recieved. I bought the phone mainly for its multi-tasking capabilities...

Posted Via CB on my Z10
    11-30-13 08:25 AM
    I'm having the same **** and it's driving me crazy
    11-30-13 08:26 AM
    I have had the issue occasionally. I haven't had to restart the phone. I believe what I did was to push the top button to make it go into standby, then push again. I think the app on the screen can then be swiped up into the active app screen and closed. I will pay attention next time this happens and post what exactly I do to unfreeze. I have done it a few times in the past week but forget exactly what I did to unfreeze.
    11-30-13 12:18 PM