I'm a blackberry user and android user too, I still use my android because of path, line, kakaotalk and viber
    yes we can sideload them but i prefer waiting for their native application or at least the developer port the application till it fits with bb10 UI, if it happens then without no doubt I will sell my android n stick with blackberry too

If you just like anyone out there who keeps complaining about lack of apps then simply go to android or SGS3 in your case because without no doubt, currently z10 apps are nothing compare to android or iOS
    if you want to play games, social networking then go for SGS3
    but if you give chance for z10 to mature (its simply 2 months old compare to 5 years old OS) n i believe bb10 will become a tough contender for android n iOS
    03-26-13 08:35 PM
    We had the exact opposite experiences. I don't have Wi-fi problems on either of my Samsung devices ( the same two that you mentioned) but the Wi-fi performance on the Z10 was exactly what you are describing for your wife and friend. I'm hoping that it was just a defect and that my new Z10 won't have that problem.
    This is very interesting indeed. What kind of router(s) are you having issues with? Also, did you try assigning Static IP to your Z10? When assigning Static IP, remember to do it from BOTH ends, i.e. set it up in your phone so that it knows that one Static IP has been assigned to it and also set it up on your router mapping your phone's MAC Address with one Static IP. See if that helps.

On my end, my Z10 has no issues with Wifi while the Samsung Note 2 (after a long while on wifi - e.g. after 2 days on wifi) stays connected however, will not send or receive data.
    03-27-13 01:47 PM
    This is very interesting indeed. What kind of router(s) are you having issues with? Also, did you try assigning Static IP to your Z10? When assigning Static IP, remember to do it from BOTH ends, i.e. set it up in your phone so that it knows that one Static IP has been assigned to it and also set it up on your router mapping your phone's MAC Address with one Static IP. See if that helps.

On my end, my Z10 has no issues with Wifi while the Samsung Note 2 (after a long while on wifi - e.g. after 2 days on wifi) stays connected however, will not send or receive data.
    One is the Netgear WNAP210 and the other was using my Galaxy Note as a hotspot. I don't have access to the router settings for the Netgear router, as that is the router at work. I did not try assigning a Static IP address. I changed the "Hidden SSID" option in Advanced Wi-fi settings on the Z10 and I changed the band type to 2.4MHz. Neither of these helped.

The Z10 connected fine to my Wi-fi network at home and to the Wi-fi network at a nearby AT&T store, and the phone was able to download the OS update and access the internet. I didn't get to try it anywhere else before I sent it back.
    03-27-13 02:09 PM
    I wouild not recommend the nexus 4 because of well documented BT issues.
    03-27-13 02:13 PM
    If the people you know have Android devices then stick with an android phone. In terms of being able to communicate easier as well as troubleshoot (lets say your mom has an issue) you’ll be able to help out on the fly.

You’re going to lose that unlimited data plan eventually so doing nothing is probably not the best route to take.

If you want the latest and greatest apps/features, hang tight and get the HTC One (looks like the Z10) plus all the other Android benefits. Your fallback is the S4 with all the newfangled goodies...
    03-27-13 02:48 PM
    can you sideload kakaotalk?
    I've tried a few version and it never works
    04-03-13 04:09 PM
31 12