Since I upgraded, when I move location, drive somewhere, and try to make a call, I get the message.. The call could not be connected. Contact your service provider.... I then turn off the network and back on, and system works.. Posted this twice on twitter at blackberryhelp, with no response in almost a week. Not good enough..
    As this is since the upgrade I believe the issue is OS related.
    Any clues/fixes I haven't found yet?
    Cheers
    11-27-13 11:11 PM
    Since the official upgrade? (Not a leak?) If it's a leak would you post your OS version # (not release number) and your radio #?

Have you tried the usual -- hard reset (hold down both volume keys -- ignore camera click -- until it reboots?

Have you tried a different SIM in the phone?

Called your carrier to see if its an issue at their end (you'd be surprised)?
    11-28-13 09:37 AM
    Thanks will call telstra... S/ware 10.2.0.424... O/s10..2.0.1791 very odd that the upgrade came through as an automatic not something I went searching for, and only after that update did the problem surface.. Must have been a coincidence... I'll do the mandatory 2 hours in hold.. Cheers..
    11-28-13 02:32 PM
    Thanks will call telstra... S/ware 10.2.0.424... O/s10..2.0.1791 very odd that the upgrade came through as an automatic not something I went searching for, and only after that update did the problem surface.. Must have been a coincidence... I'll do the mandatory 2 hours in hold.. Cheers..
    This should help, but you may not like it...

Turn off your device, remove your sim card, restart your device and allow it to establish a wifi connection, then check for an update. If there is none, turn off your device, install your sim card, and install your battery. Should remedy the error.

If not, and this is the part you will not like, you'll have to perform a security wipe, without any data restore from BlackBerry Link back-up. There are any number of free and paid apps that you can save vital information, like contacts, etc. to your SD card - I call it a local backup.

You will have to restore apps from BlackBerry World, but your phone issues will be no more.

Posted via CB10
    11-29-13 01:03 PM
    I really love my Z10 but I have this exact same problem after upgrade and I cannot make calls several times a day. Like your situation, I have to turn off my mobile connection and turn it back on, then everything will be back to normal. But it keeps happening over and over again.
    Anyways, I google about it and I spoke to my service provider and nobody seems to have this same problem. I did a security wipes two times on my phone but it's still having this issue.
    It's extremely frustrating!!!

Hope someone has a solution out there.....it does seem like a OS issue but how come not too many people complains about this. I am using the official 10.2 release from my service provider.
    12-01-13 10:54 PM