That's what I'm saying. When it comes to banking, I prefer the web site. And I totally hate the mobile page versions, especially when being forced through redirection. I am in hopes that this is gonna be a thing from the past once I get my Z10.
    02-11-13 11:18 PM
    Hi Guys,

I just shifted from a Lumia 920 to a Z10 on AT&T
    On AT&T?!?!? How's THAT??? AT&T has the Z10?!?!? WHERE?!? WHEN?!?
    02-12-13 04:07 AM
    Thanks for sharing. I'm really impressed by BB10 since my switch from Android.

I too couldn't wait till March, and ended up buying my phone to use in T-Mobile
    If you dont mind me asking, where did you get your phone? Im on T_Mobile too. How is your coverage with the Z10?
    02-12-13 04:30 AM
    On AT&T?!?!? How's THAT??? AT&T has the Z10?!?!? WHERE?!? WHEN?!?
    I bought on ebay

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-12-13 07:23 PM
    I'm weary about using a windows phone solely because of security...isn't it a lot easier to hack that considering it uses a form of windows8?? Just inputting my bank password or anything with a password would have me on edge. Androids aren't far behind, if not worse... Blackberry might have it's shortcomings at the moment, but it does let me walk with piece of mind...at this point, for me to use any other phone blackberry would have to completely bow out of the mobile field.
    02-12-13 09:40 PM
    Oh lord hopefully google never restricts the android app player and sorry an app is a lot better than a mobile banking site, think about depositing a check by taking a picture can't do that on a mobile website new blackberry same argument "why do we need apps" please stop saying we don't need it cause its pretty obvious we do as many apps as blackberry can come up with not just borrowed from android we need native apps so please stop the we don't need apps nonsense cause its like we haven't learned from previous mistakes gees
    02-14-13 01:31 PM
    Agree on the camera integration point. But No worries, Google 's motto is "Do no evil".
    02-14-13 05:12 PM
57 123