Absolutely if Apple launched this UI it would be hailed as yet another example of the revolutionary innovative spirit that forms Apple's DNA...the stock would rocket!

BB10 is awesome. The Z10 is awesome. It's just gonna take time. The US is not the be all and end all. Recall,. The USA has many problems including it's financial system which socializes losses and privatizes profits.. Recall many analysts were projecting rosy economic growth right up until the day before their economy almost collapsed were it not for backing up the truck to the treasury and bailing all the too big to fail orgs.

Take analysts reports with a grain of salt. BB10 is a great platform and competitive phones that will take time to catch on in this hostile environment. Blackberry respects their competition as per Heins' comments. It will be a fight as we are seeing. BB knew that going in.

Competitors have great phones too and there is room for others to profit outside of the duopoly.
    RazzBerry, ErinnM and BerryWizard like this.
    04-11-13 12:42 PM
    The newsbite on Bloomberg West with barbie oops Emily Chang adding her snide remarks gave a lot of air on Bloomberg West to the one negative analyst report. Can't believe that she was educated at Harvard. Do they teach biased reporting at this great university.

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 12:42 PM
    didn't read lol
    04-11-13 12:45 PM
    The iphone is now the most used device by enterprise and businesses..stop living in the past and attacking a phone that is successful in what matters: Sales.
    3 out of 4 phones in enterprise bear the Apple logo

Good Technology's Q4 2012 Device Activation Report shows iPhone 5 as most popular among enterprise customers - e27

iphone - kids/teens/granny phone @ people who have yet to matured and aged around 70++..(easy straight forward phone..use less brain)
    android - nerds phone (rooting whatsoever..aircrack bla bla bla)
    windows - uncategorized..
    blackberry - enterprise business phone made for professional (this kind of people do not play games too much..apps?..whatsapp maybe)
    Etios, PFman and Drew808 like this.
    04-11-13 12:49 PM
    Really, never seen it before eh, cause how is it even possible? You sell 50 and 100 are returned? Sure�
    I know math is hard but there are these things called months where there are 'days' in them. Say rim sells 10 devices per month for 5 months and on the sixth month 50 people are returning the phone yet they still sell 10 devices. This is mind blowing, I know!
    millerliteboy and Etios like this.
    04-11-13 01:00 PM
    Honestly, I think he is a mod. The account dates back to 2008 but all of his posts are from the last couple weeks and they are 99% negative. I doubt someone created an account 5 years ago and waited for this phone to come out just to troll it. I think a mod/admin took over an old abandoned acct and is doing this. Maybe to generate activity, maybe to promote an agenda. Who knows.
    04-11-13 01:01 PM
    If it's a short squeeze, the stock goes up not down. This is strictly news driven, 2nd qtr numbers should divulge all this rumor/skepticism. It's a great peace with the Z10, it will take more time. Aapl had to open retail stores so they can train users on the Mac's etc because everyone was using windows for their computers. Needs time to flow, it will come.
    04-11-13 01:02 PM
    Someone should show him this. Is his sources only a few random independent dealers not the major US carriers?
    Attachment 150257

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    That screenshot is misleading. It is only showing as sold-out because you are logged in. If you don't log in, you will see that it is still available.
    Attached Thumbnails Z10 return numbers?-t-mobile-screenshot-041113.jpg  
    aniym likes this.
    04-11-13 01:04 PM
    The iphone is now the most used device by enterprise and businesses..stop living in the past and attacking a phone that is successful in what matters: Sales.

Good Technology's Q4 2012 Device Activation Report shows iPhone 5 as most popular among enterprise customers - e27
    You do know that Good doesn't support Blackberry. Pretty easy to get fake numbers when you leave out data. Please educate yourself before posting garbage.
    04-11-13 01:05 PM
    Really, never seen it before eh, cause how is it even possible? You sell 50 and 100 are returned? Sure�
    No it means that on the first day they sold 100 on the second 90 and so on now by the 5th day they are selling let's say 50 and returning 60....

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 01:07 PM
    So I have to ask the question regarding positive reviews. Are most of these written by the same BBRY fanatics that voted the Super Bowl commercial #1 and voted BBRY top stock pick in the CNBC tournament? If so, then they are not representative and is why as an investor I’m a bit scared and confused.
    04-11-13 01:12 PM
    Really, never seen it before eh, cause how is it even possible? You sell 50 and 100 are returned? Sure…
    I'm sure they're judging it on a day to day basis. 10 sold on Monday, 5 on tuesday morning and 6 returned tuesday night kind of thing. Regardless its not good news.
    04-11-13 01:19 PM
    I would go by hands on users and the ones that aren't so "dumbed down" by society.
    Let's face it, these days, if it doesn't massage your ***, it's a fail.
    I work with software and hardware for a living and know first hand anything "new" requires time to get the bugs out.
    End of story ~ IMHO
    R Field likes this.
    04-11-13 01:22 PM

It's new activations. Says zero about devices actually in use. Stop making up statistics.
    grover5, BerryWizard and shiakap like this.
    04-11-13 01:23 PM
    So I have to ask the question regarding positive reviews. Are most of these written by the same BBRY fanatics that voted the Super Bowl commercial #1 and voted BBRY top stock pick in the CNBC tournament? If so, then they are not representative and is why as an investor I�m a bit scared and confused.

I pray for you and your moneys sake that you didn't invest by using crackberry as your research tool. This site is full of the most blind company cheerleaders of any site I have ever visited...EVER.

This article fits perfectly in line with why Thorston could not or would not answer the question of how many units were actually SOLD...not just shipped. He probably saw what this article is pointing out. I honestly feel bad for the company and the people who bought in to the kool aid being dished out on here. This very well could be the nail in the coffin of BB.
    Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Foroplex
    04-11-13 01:31 PM
    There is a learning curve for those coming from any other platform.
    I posted already in the VZW forum about this. The rep at the store I went to said as the sales staff started to become familiar with the OS and the gestures, they started to show it off more to the customers, even those customers looking within another platform. Sales are increasing as the staff gets more comfortable with the Z10.
    04-11-13 01:35 PM
    all i can say is this

when i look around at what devices people around me in public are using i see..... Samsung and BlackBerry equally followed by iPhone

also.... EVERYONE knows that the last two iPhones have not had any significant improvements and that the next release was actually designed by Steve Jobs before he died

lets see what 2 years from now says about REAL numbers!
    04-11-13 01:35 PM
    Honestly, I think he is a mod. The account dates back to 2008 but all of his posts are from the last couple weeks and they are 99% negative. I doubt someone created an account 5 years ago and waited for this phone to come out just to troll it. I think a mod/admin took over an old abandoned acct and is doing this. Maybe to generate activity, maybe to promote an agenda. Who knows.
    Now that's one hell of a conspiracy theory, even more paranoid than the troll accusations.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    21stNow and Drew808 like this.
    04-11-13 01:38 PM
    all i can say is this

when i look around at what devices people around me in public are using i see..... Samsung and BlackBerry equally followed by iPhone

also.... EVERYONE knows that the last two iPhones have not had any significant improvements and that the next release was actually designed by Steve Jobs before he died

lets see what 2 years from now says about REAL numbers!
    How about we just get some real consensus and facts about what is really happening. This is fing ridiculous. Blackberry needs to get a handle on this.
    04-11-13 01:40 PM
    Today is the last day that I can return my Z10 for a refund.... and I'm not!

Is it perfect? No, I am having issues that frustrate me (sd card, contact multiples) but I reckon I'm a die hard because I'm sticking with it! Keep Moving Forward

I am thinking that ALL new phones have a high percent of return in the beginning and that all new OS even higher.

Posted via CB10
    j21jam6 and BerryWizard like this.
    04-11-13 01:43 PM
    What matters is functionality for the users. The Blackberry is a superior device anywhere you take it. The iphone is only the better seller in certain areas.
    mnc76 likes this.
    04-11-13 01:45 PM
    This complaint about bb10 not being intuitive always seems a bit iffy to me, at its most basic level that you are shown when setting up the device, you have nothing more complex than ios except with the home button replaced by an upward swipe and somebody could happily use the device just like that without learning anything else other than where it shows your messages if they so wanted.
    04-11-13 01:52 PM
    this is obvious.... why would people buy a blackberry z10 with 2013 technology with the samsung s4 is coming out in a few weeks....

thats the reason for your returns! blackberry is going out of business, sales are dropping by 1% every 6 months
    04-11-13 01:53 PM
    I believe this..I have learned my lesson with the playbook... sits on my night stand collecting dust because none of the APps I want work on it. Face it, another one bites the dust.
    04-11-13 01:58 PM
    Come on! Seriously, here's the math:
    you sell 200 in week 1. None are returned.
    you sell 150 in week 2. 20 are returned.
    you sell 100 in week 3. 120 are returned. Returns now exceed sales for the week.

Gotta read between the lines. Which is what RIM apparently expects its customers to do. We just upgraded our BES in December 2012 and no one mentioned that we would need to upgrade it again for the BB10 to work until after we took delivery on our new z10's. Major Snafu!

Just sent mine back because it decides to reboot itself once or twice a day.
    04-11-13 01:59 PM
247 12345 ...