Someone do math for me. How many Zs were kept using the above example? Sometimes I wish I hadn't slept during math class................
    Well you were producing a lot of ZZZZZZZs during your naps in math class. joke
    Last edited by notafanboy; 04-11-13 at 12:24 PM.
    04-11-13 12:04 PM
    Someone should show him this. Is his sources only a few random independent dealers not the major US carriers?
    Z10 return numbers?-crackberry-image-7-.jpg

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    SDTRMG likes this.
    04-11-13 12:04 PM
    Too much negativity about Blackberry in the media. I use to like coming to Crackberry to get some positive news about Blackberry but even this place wreaks of negative sentiments. Seems like trolls have taken over this site as well.
    04-11-13 12:05 PM
    Can some one do the math for me? How can returns EXCEED sales? If I am a retailer and I sell 20 phones do i actually take 25 back in return?
    The rate of returns is much higher than the sales of their current stock.
    04-11-13 12:09 PM
    iphone - kids/teens/granny phone @ people who have yet to matured and aged around 70++..(easy straight forward phone..use less brain)
    android - nerds phone (rooting whatsoever..aircrack bla bla bla)
    windows - uncategorized..
    blackberry - enterprise business phone made for professional (this kind of people do not play games too much..apps?..whatsapp maybe)
    SDTRMG likes this.
    04-11-13 12:12 PM
    If the return is due to exchange or switch to the q10, then its quite acceptable.

Posted via CB10
    As the Q10 is not out yet; this isn't acceptable.
    04-11-13 12:13 PM
    If figuring out four gesture swipe actions and reading the manual is too complicated you better stick with Apple. If customers can use Samsung devices they should be able to use BlackBerry 10 devices. Coming from BlackBerry physical devices and Apple touch devices I got the hang of it in a minute. Sure I didn't figure out absolute everything straight away but that's half the fun.

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    This reminds me of the programmer who worked for me some years ago. When I reported a complaint to him about the UI he wrote, he said "if the customers are that dumb they should buy another product." This lad did not understand business. He got quite a lecture from me. We were in the business of making products that buyers could use.
    04-11-13 12:13 PM
    Someone should show him this. Is his sources only a few random independent dealers not the major US carriers?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CrackBerry Image(7).jpg 
Views:	1800 
Size:	33.7 KB 
ID:	150257

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    Any analyst is capable of saying what he wants and no one can verify the authenticity of his source. He too could have come to this forum, saw the few threads from trolls and conclude that the stories were all real and returns were rampant. What's the possibility of this happening?

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 12:21 PM
    So, it�s misquoted� that makes it all better�
    Not sure what you mean by misquoted.
    04-11-13 12:23 PM
    Blackberry should consider signage at their Z10 displays that show a picture of a generic iphone/android phone beside a picture of a Z10. Have it read something like "the old way of pushing a button is gone and replaced with a swipe from the bottom" and have a picture of a thumb indicating that it's moving upwards.The home button pic can have a strike-through like a no smoking sign.

The tutorial video isn't always available after initial use so I think this could help. With that one simple instruction I think the unaware could be enlightened fairly quickly.

If they have something like this already and people still don't get it then I agree with others in this post. If you absolutely must have a button and can't get you're head around swiping and how much better it is then we can't help you.
    aniym likes this.
    04-11-13 12:23 PM
    Any analyst is capable of saying what he wants and no one can verify the authenticity of his source. He too could have come to this forum, saw the few threads from trolls and conclude that the stories were all real and returns were rampant. What's the possibility of this happening?

Posted via CB10
    Doubtful.

I wonder if there will be some major lawsuits one way or another when the dust settles. I’ve put a good portion of my savings into this stock, as I’ve drank the cool aid. I hope the positive news and sentiment that is out there isn’t all smoke and mirrors, or I’m going be extremely upset with myself and Blackberry.
    04-11-13 12:25 PM
    If the analysts have such accurate data concerning the "rate" of returns exceeding the "rate" of sales then why do they not just report the sell through? Why do they see the need to obfuscate the data? If you know you sell 500 and you know 300 are returned then sell through is 200. Why are they afraid to report 200 sales? For a 'dead' company with products that "no one" wants there sure are a large number of people that are seriously "concerned" that I am going to buy several of their phones.
    04-11-13 12:27 PM
    Too much negativity about Blackberry in the media. I use to like coming to Crackberry to get some positive news about Blackberry but even this place wreaks of negative sentiments. Seems like trolls have taken over this site as well.
    While I tend to agree with you about the negativity, I also think it had to be expected. Other platforms would love to see less competition. Perhaps a few of their fans and even PR firms are taking to the social media channels to trash the new platform, in addition to legitimate comment from bona fide users who are finding some issues with the OS. The two phenomena together will increase the negativity around here. It likely won't last as the OS matures, fixes are made and the others find someone else to bash.

With regard to returns, if there is a 14 day return policy in place it makes sense that there would be a spate of returns now as it has been about two weeks since the Z10 was released in the US. That was a time of a surge in sales. You have to think some people just bought the phone to try it out. Perhaps some folks want the Q10; perhaps for others, it doesn't work for them. But this return issue only becomes a major problem for BlackBerry if it continues through the month of April and beyond. And don't forget these are early days for the BB10 platform. It is way too early to judge its success or failure.

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 12:27 PM
    Anybody who uses the work intuitive is

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 12:28 PM
    You'd better run, squirrel...

Posted via CB10
    LMFAO...one of if not the best responses to the absurd quotes I've ever read.

Posted via CB10 using a Z10
    04-11-13 12:28 PM
    I have come to realize that BB users cannot take the truth or anything negative about their devices..The Z10 is a flop plain and simple..you rave about a 500,000-600,000 units sold in a quarter while the other guys sell 35-40 million units in the same period
    Interesting. I will wait to see what some of the more knowledgeable users have to say about Bloomberg and their long-term relationship with Blackberry.... I have come to realize that there is a lot of bias against them when it comes to financial reporting.

-Chris-
    04-11-13 12:30 PM
    Really, never seen it before eh, cause how is it even possible? You sell 50 and 100 are returned? Sure�
    For example: January - 100 sales, 20 returns; February - 60 sales, 70 returns

Not likely, but can happen if you're looking at specific timeframe
    04-11-13 12:31 PM
    Those who bought it online and return it at a store
    Really, never seen it before eh, cause how is it even possible? You sell 50 and 100 are returned? Sure�
    04-11-13 12:32 PM
    BBRY will be fine it's going to take time remember Android when APPL was AT&T exclusive.
    BBRY have more chance because they already have a base they only need to make good phone and really put it (advertise) in front off the consumer and be a little patient.
    You do realize that their "base" has diminished by 4 million people in the last 2 quarters?
    Etios likes this.
    04-11-13 12:32 PM
    Please, don't shoot the messenger. Just wanted to post this here and see what people's thoughts on this are

Thoughts?
    Thoughts? I'll give you my thoughts. You are the same guy that got called out for another BS thread....

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...o-z10s-787944/

Your agenda is obvious.
    peter9477 likes this.
    04-11-13 12:35 PM
    Not surprised really. If I didn't get my Z10 from work, I probably would have returned it. We are just using it to test BES10. Honestly i've run into many bugs that might or might not be fixed but Verizon still hasn't updated us to 10.0.10.xx !! Sorry, I'm just frustrated with my experience so far. Looks like our company will be moving to iOS by end of year anyway. We have been a Blackberry shop for the past 10+ years but the new phone isn't helping the cause to stay with bbry.
    21stNow likes this.
    04-11-13 12:36 PM
    Please, don't shoot the messenger. Just wanted to post this here and see what people's thoughts on this are.

Thoughts?
    Seriously mods, this is a known troll, who posts these 'only seeking information' troll threads every single time. Do we really need to aloow this nutbag posting privileges? He's a troll who's only here to bash the device.
    R Field likes this.
    04-11-13 12:37 PM
    There is a message here alright only not to sure it's for Blackberry. Message is " be absolutely 100% certain before going short on investments" you can't return more than you sell, BB sell 1 million phones and have 2 million returned.
    04-11-13 12:38 PM
    Anyone can place reviews on those sites and the same person can have multiple accounts so your assumption is flawed.
    Funny,
    this is report based only on assumption and rumor. I want to have a better picture of how Z10 is doing just read the review from users on AT&T, Amazon virezon.. etc etc.
    there were about $156M BBRY in short last report (03/28/13) so it won't surprise me if they are feeling the pressure to cover before Q10 goes on sale.
    04-11-13 12:38 PM
    Here is my prediction..... in one year iPhone will be looking at a market of 20% and declining steadily. since iPhone is the ONLY real revenue that Apple has anymore (they have not focused on any revisions or upgrades to the iPod or iPad at all) then.. .it will surely be the demise of Apple. when you base a company on hype marketing instead of solid offerings and customer service that is what happens.
    04-11-13 12:41 PM
247 1234 ...