I'm having issues with my mic... i can hear people bit they can't hear me... after doing a bit of searching around... it's becoming a problem.... yesterday it worked fine... i unlocked it from Bell today... and now only my speaker phone is working...

Anyways I've been reading a few people who say it could be an os or firmware problem but I've never had this problem till this afternoon....

After reading I've read people blowing it out with air... people doing security wipes... restores and leaving the sim and battery out over night....

What's the best option security wipe or restore?.... when I use BBVE it works... when I use a headset it works, speaker phone works... just using as a hand held doesn't work... what should I try... my one year warranty is up now... and I really don't want to send it away...

I know there are half a million repair shops in my city... should I bring it to them.... also I've done a few app updates lately... could it be something to do with that... i havent dropped my phone.. worst thing I've done was use a bit of cleaner to wipe the screen..... i need advice badly... should I wipe it? delete some apps? Any help would be greatly appreciated.... im leaving on a trip and I hate speaker phone....

Tonight what should I try security wipe or restore what's better? Would it be an app causing this trouble? I hear lots of others with the same problem... would you recommend I being it into one of those repair shops?

Thanks in advance

Posted via CB10
    05-23-14 07:46 PM
    I would try a security wipe first, and set up like new cause if you restore using link you might get the problem back, if that doesn't do it try a leaked os. Either the 2947, or. The 3175.
    05-23-14 08:17 PM
    well i called ond of the kiosks if i cant resolve thw problem he said 60 bucks to replace the mic.... i dosnt drop thw phone... no idea what happened... i did an update on a few apps... i wonder if that had anything to do with it... or do you guys just think she is broken?
    05-23-14 09:14 PM
    If I. Remember correctly it might be the os. It's cheaper to try the os first,

Posted on CB10
    05-23-14 09:17 PM
    Thanks for the advice guys
    .. you would think the amount of people with these problems it would have been brought up more often.... seems whenever I read over a dozen people are having the exact same issues
    05-23-14 10:44 PM
    ya wipe and reload OS didn't work.... Something maybe in my pocket got into it. I never dropped it.... Guy at the mall has an extra mic. Said he would install for 50 bucks. Better than getting a crap loaner and losing my z10 for weeks.... plus he said he could do it in an hour or full refund.... Ill give that a try. So messed up how it works perfectly one day and nothing the next. Looks like zero privacy and using a speaker phone it is for now....
    05-24-14 10:21 AM
    I don't think I exactly knew where the speaker was.. i was using a bit of windex to wipe my screen protector i bet that's what got on there lol

Posted via CB10
    05-25-14 01:55 PM