Have a problem with my z10.
    Suddenly the restart screen pops up without touching the on/off button. I can cancel it but after a few seconds it comes up again. When i let it restart, the phone gets stuck in a boot loop. Only help is to take the battery out and wait for a while.
    It happend 3 times since now, with 1 or 2 month in between. Not very often but its annoying. Especially when i need it.
    Had anyone had a similar problem? Any hint what to do?
    10-07-14 11:46 AM
    Hallo what Os version are you on?

Have you checked the battery maybe it loose
    10-07-14 11:50 AM
    Im on 10.2.2.932.
    I think its not a loose battery. When i slap it hard in my palm, nothing happens.
    Furthermore it doesnt restart immediately. At first the restart screen pops up, as if someone is holding the on/off button.
    10-07-14 01:10 PM
    Was it exposed to water or moisture? Have you played with the POWER button? Maybe there's something amiss with it? Is that the official OS for your model/carrier?
    10-07-14 02:15 PM
    The update came directly from Blackberry. The phone didnt got wet and also not damaged in any way.
    I bought it in March and since then it happened three times. When the problem appeared last, i was close to send it in. But then everything is alright again.
    10-07-14 03:57 PM
    Im on 10.2.2.932.
    I think its not a loose battery. When i slap it hard in my palm, nothing happens.
    Furthermore it doesnt restart immediately. At first the restart screen pops up, as if someone is holding the on/off button.
    I have been posted this thread Z10 suddenly screen blackout and restart. Mine z10 on 10.2.2.1531 suddenly screen blackout and restart too. The OS problem and not the battery bad contact issues.

Z10/STL2 BlackBerry
    10-09-14 08:24 AM
    I used the phone till it was low on energy.
    Now its on a boot loop problem . Did not drop, nor gotten it wet, It simply did not boot up the next day.
    I 've changed to OEM parts battery.
    same . I did the "Ambassador" suggestion :Hold Power button for a long time it the logo with blue ring goes on.
    Still in a loop . should I hold it even longer,or, can I down load or rest the entire phone over internet?
    any suggestions?
    AL
    01-16-15 08:30 PM
    I used the phone till it was low on energy.
    Now its on a boot loop problem . Did not drop, nor gotten it wet, It simply did not boot up the next day.
    I 've changed to OEM parts battery.
    same . I did the "Ambassador" suggestion :Hold Power button for a long time it the logo with blue ring goes on.
    Still in a loop . should I hold it even longer,or, can I down load or rest the entire phone over internet?
    any suggestions?
    AL
    01-16-15 08:32 PM